19

OK SHIT IS GOING DOWN!!!
It's getting hot in here

Get ready for SPICEEE

Rocky's POV:

I started running my hands over her body and under her nightdress, I felt her shiver. My beautiful girl, she's my light.

We talk, we laugh, we love. For the first time, things feel right. I held her close and asked looking into her eyes, "Are you okay with this...?"
I felt so vulnerable even though it may not be perceived that way but I wanted to let her know that I'm okay with slowing down. It's just that sometimes it feels like I'm holding this delicate little shell of a soul and can't help but get cautious about holding it too tightly. I don't want her to crumble.

"Just not all the way..." she said looking back into my eyes. "I never went that far..." she lowered her head. Was she feeling down because of that? I hope not.

"I don't care about that Annie, I just want you to be comfortable," I spoke lightly attempting to get her to look at me with my gaze but she was still looking down avoiding my eyes.

"I don't know, I just feel—I felt like you wouldn't like that I never went that far," her voice trembled "I know it seems ridiculous to think that way but I'm just insecure... this is new to me..."

I felt my heart clench. I moved towards her and kissed her. It wasn't lustful this time though, I just wanted her to know I loved her either way. I caressed her face as we continued. I know there is stuff I need to figure out about her but time will do its thing.

I pulled away "I don't want you to ever think like that," I kissed her forehead "I'll care for you no matter what, please remember that for me."

I pressed my head against hers as we closed our eyes. She pulled away and nodded. "Okay." was what she said. And I hugged her. I whispered in her ear, "Do you want to continue?" she kissed me just below my ear and answered, "Yes."

I picked her up, and as I did her arms went around my neck and legs around my waist. Before I could even let a word slip she kissed me harshly
as I walked us both to our now-shared room.

I laid her down on the cheap bed which's now a full-sized mattress with pink floral bedsheets that Annie insisted on buying. Her hair spread around in locks as I got on top of her. I continued to kiss her as my hand went to her neck as I lightly grazed it with my fingers. I started to sloppily lay wet kisses down her neck to each crevice I could reach which earned me soft gasps from my bunny. I grasped one of her breasts in my palm and when I lightly went over the bud through the silky nightdress, Annie let such a sultry, arousing, and stimulated moan, I felt my pants getting tighter as I continued my torment.

She panted with desire as I leaned over to her ear. I bit her earlobe again as she reacted with a cute whimper. "Do you like it when I touch you?" I asked smirking as I pinched her bud "A-aahh... Yes... Mngh-ph!"

"Yeah?" I went on with kissing her when I sucked and bit her collarbone, creating a small reddish hickey.

" H-Ahhh.. Yes!.." I chuckled at her little moans, "Calm down bunny, we haven't even got to the good part yet." smirking as I set trails of my love bites. But when I wanted to go further down all my lips touched was fabric.

I leaned back, slowly moving back as Annie looked at me puzzled. I could tell her head was probably fuzzy with arousal still but I just let her watch.

Annies POV:

I saw Rocky move back. His gaze felt dirty and lewd and I loved it. That twinkle and glint in his eyes, just made me want to shout.

But as I stared baffled without breaking our eye contact, he lifted my baby pink nightdress and sunk his head under it. I could only see the outline of his head under my dress before I was able to mutter a word I felt his warm mouth kiss the outline of my panties.

"A-Ah! Mmmm.." I let unholy sounds out from the unexpected and surprising touch. But he didn't go lower,
He rather started trailing wet and loose kisses up my body, devouring me like I was some dessert. He went between my legs and I felt his erection against my thigh. I decided to be bold and rub against it. "Aaaaah~ f-fuck." he grunted.

Suddenly, I felt his mouth on my nipple while his hand was massaging my other breast. I felt in ecstasy. The way his teeth grazed ever so slightly made my knees ache. 

"Aah ~ R-Rocky-! It feels so... good~". I cried out, feeling so hot, burning with thirst. I felt so hot inside.

"Do you feel it bunny?" he said before giving little kitten licks. "Uh-huh—uha!" I tilted my head back.

But while in complete pleasure, I couldn't help but notice Rocky still had his shirt on. So I slowly ran my hands down from his head, all the way to his shoulders and raised his shirt. Rocky noticed so he took matters into his own hands as he got his head out of the nightdress and while he was on his knees on the bed he took of his shirt so slowly and sexily, slowly revealing his mouth-watering abs and his muscular chest. He threw the shirt across the room and went back to his business. But before he could I stopped him from going under, "C-can I try something?"

I look at him with doe eyes and felt his face soften. "Of course."