Chapter 2

Alison's POV

I'm so excited for this trip not only because I'll be with my super hot boyfriend (Louis) but I will be able to spend time with the rest of the guys and their girlfriends.

Only one thing would make this perfect... my best friend coming with me, but apparently she got a temporary job somewhere and won't be able to come with me.

I had to take a plane to London, then a taxi to the guys house and I was finally walking up their steps.

I've only met the guys once and it was almost 2 months ago, I hope they remember me....

I knocked on the door and Liam opened it about 10 seconds later. \

"Hey...Alison" he said smiling slowly.

"Hey Liam" I said giving him a half hug and walking inside when he motioned me in.

I was expecting a huge place but it wasn't, it was cozy and home-ish.

"You were expecting something bigger huh?" asked my sexy boyfriend while walking towards me.

I nodded and smiled, "I like it though" I replied.

"The only person here who has a mansion is Liz, right dwarfie?" he asked, turning around to look at Niall's girlfriend who was being embraced by her boyfriend at the moment but looked up and nodded.

"Just because of the academy." she finished and everyone laughed.

"You are not fooling us" Louis stated.

"Hey, I'm not materialistic, I think I earned it and deserved a little more space to be comfortable" she said smiling and I couldn't help but smile too... this is what Louis meant about Liz and how she makes everyone around her feel good and comfortable with her.

"Leave her alone Louis, she can have the White House for all you care, it's her business" I said and winked at her and she smiled.

"I like your girlfriend Louis" she said, "I liked her too, until now" Louis said serious but when he saw me frown he smiled, pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply, then he backed up a bit and winked.

"C'mon everyone, it's time to leave" said Liam, who was holding Danielle's hand.

We all made our way to the door with our respective 'partners'... well except Zayn, which made me feel kind of sorry for him.

"Beach house, sun, here we come!" yelled Harry placing his arm on Sveti's shoulder and pulling her closer to kiss her cheek, making her blush because she saw me and Louis watching them.

I had a feeling this was going to be a contest between the guys and how loving they were to their respective girlfriends.

Aisah's POV

This sucks... while my best friend it's out to have an awesome weekend with her boyfriend and One Direction I will be going who knows where to clean up after someone else, it's not fair!

I know, a job is a job, but where's the dignity? I wish I was with Ally right now...

"C'mon Aisah, it's time to get on the train" my mom said and I followed.

We were going to London and while the family did some touring I would be working.... again, not fair but at this point, whatever at least I'll get money and maybe I'll get to have fun... somehow.

Zayn's POV

The whole car trip was suffocating, everyone with their public display of affection, then they would look at me and stop, pity in their eyes.

The whole situation was making me sick.... I'm at the point of considering to just date the first girl I meet just to stop feeling like such a loner.

Then again that wouldn't change anything I would still feel left out because I wouldn't be in love like everyone else is.

I was talking to Liam about it last night and he just said to take it easy, that the right girl would come eventually, that I had to be patient and just have fun until she did.

When we got to the beach house I practically jumped out the window of the car just to breath fresh air.

I inhaled the salty air and sighed, this was better.... relaxing.

"Car sick?" asked Liz who apparently was standing next to me.

"Noo, why?" I asked surprised.

"You should've seen your face during the whole trip..." she said with a smile.

"Oh, you noticed that?" I asked slowly.

"Of course I did, why does that surprise you?" she asked and I looked down at the sand.

"I thought you would be to busy with Niall to notice anything else" I whispered and peeked a look at her and she was shaking her head.

"Zayn, you're my friend... one of my best friends and I care about you, I'm not going to forget you exist because I'm with my boyfriend. I love you okay, never forget it" she said and hugged me, since she was about 7 inches shorter than me I felt like I was hugging a doll.

"I love you too" I whispered and then sighed, I was so not completely over her... how do you get over a girl like Liz? She's so beautiful, sweet, talented and just amazing.

I need to distract myself from this thoughts, she's my best friend's fiancee....oh God they will be getting married soon, and I have to be there, God I think now I'm going to be sick.

"I gotta go....I actually was car sick and I don't feel so good, see you later..." I said and ran back to the house.

------------------------------------------

Poor Zayn :(

What do you guys think so far?