Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

We all stood up when Liz and Niall walked in... there was so much anxiety in the room it was a little suffocating.

I looked at Liz and saw her face was tainted by dry tears, I guess not everything was good with her, I'll have to talk to her later.

"Liz, are you okay?" asked Andrew and we all stared, waiting for her response and she nodded, didn't give a verbal response as if she didn't trust her voice yet.

"Good, um...What shoul..." Andrew started but she cut him off.

"Nothing; she can do whatever she wants with her life now as long as she is careful and doesn't get in trouble" Liz said giving Ais a look that said 'you better not get in trouble'.

 "I won't I promise, thank you so much!" Aisah said looking very grateful and despite everything I smiled.

"As for forgiving you for all the crap you just made us go through...." we all waited, because we knew that whatever Liz said next will influence what everyone else would do towards Ais.

"I think it's Zayn's choice..." she said and everyone looked at me confused.

"If Zayn doesn't mind what just happened and wants to give her a chance then I'll support him and forgive her" she finished and I felt all the weight of everyone's desicions on me.

Ais looked at me with those big brown almond shaped eyes and I knew what my desicion was going to be.

"It got ugly but at the end none of us got hurt so... I say we forgive her and give her a chance" I stated and Liz winked at me like she knew I was going to say that all along and I smiled, while everyone seemed to relax around Aisah.

Alison though seemed uncomfortable, I'm sure it will take more than me saying to forgive Aisah for her to actually do it, they were best friends after all, and Ais lied to her...

Part 2

Aisah's POV

It was a little after midnight and I went out to the beach and sat down on the sand to watch the moon's reflection on the smooth waves.

The swiching sound of the water was so comforting and the silence of the night was relaxing... tomorrow I would have to go back to my life, my REAL life and I didn't know how that was going to work out for me.

"It reminds me of you" I heard a male voice state and I looked to my left to see the visitor sit next to me.

"What does remind you of me, Zayn?" I asked.

"The night" he replied and I stared at him confused which made him smile.

"The dark sky resembles your black hair, the moon resembles your brain, full of mysteries, the stars remind me of the shine in your eyes and the beach reminds me of your lips" he finished and now I looked at him to say the last part didn't make sense when I found his face inches away from mine, because he was leaning in.... and then his soft lips brushed mine, his hands taking my face to pull me closer so he could kiss me deeper and I trembled under his touch.

Why and how could he do this to me, I've only known him for a couple of days!

"I need to forget, Ais, please help me forget....I need you" he whispered while he kissed me deeper.

He slowly pulled away a bit but then he kissed my cheek... then he went farther, slowly, that's when I felt his breath on the sensitive skin of my neck and I felt goosebumps on my arms... I don't know how long we stayed there just reveling on each other's kisses but I know sometime after we had enough we fell asleep, my head on his chest and his arm around me, both surrounded by nature's beauty.