Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"SURFING TIME!" I yelled and everyone looked at me like I lost my mind, they were doing that a lot lately....don't know why.

"Do you even know how to surf?" asked Sveti; my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yes love" I said but she just stared at me with a strange look on her face..."fine maybe not, but I can learn, how hard can it be?" I questioned and everyone just stared at me.

"You are all weird so don't judge!" I said taking my surfboard and walking out, and while I did I heard all of them laughing and I shook my head.

I heard them follow afterwards so I guess they were just messing with me.

"Don't be mad at me Harry..." I heard Sveti whisper behind me.

I turned around planning to give her a bit of a hard time but when I saw her puppy face while the wind swept her hair in the air, she just looked so amazing that instead of saying whatever I was about to say I just put my surfboard down, grabbed her waist and leaned in to kiss her; picking her up in the process and walking towards the beach.

Svetlana's POV

I felt tipsy from Harry's kiss, even after all this time I couldn't believe he had chose me... of all the beautiful girls in the world he chose me?

It didn't make sense but he just made me so happy that I would try to stop thinking about it and try to enjoy it.... while it lasts.

The waves would hit us unexpectedly and we would sway which made us laugh but then Harry's mouth would find his way back to mine and a smile would spread on my face.

"I thought you were going to surf!" I heard Zayn yell mockingly and I pulled away a bit while I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Go away!" Harry yelled back not taking his eyes off mine and I blushed more intensely.

"Harry come here!" yelled Liam and we knew why he would ask that... we promised to try  and spend more time with Zayn.

Harry sighed and took my hand to walk back to everyone else.

Part 2

Aisah's POV

After cleaning the kitchen, I went outside to find everyone playing and messing around and couldn't help but smile.

Then I scolded myself, you are not here to be friends with all of them, don't forget what you came here to do.... I was about to go back inside the house when I heard my name being called.

I turned around and spotted Zayn jogging towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked when he was at hearing distance.

"Oh, nothing I was just going to tell you to come and have some fun!" he said smiling, I involuntarily looked at his smooth chest and looked up at him really fast and found him smiling even more and I felt myself blushing, what it's wrong with me?

"I gotta go change the bed-sheets and stuff" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Later" he said and grabbed my arm, I tried to protest but he just ignored me.

"Come on Zayn I'm not even wearing my bathing suit" I said and at this point he had already dragged me to where everyone was.

"Then take off your clothes and stay in your underwear" he said with a wink and I shook my head repeatedly.

"Are you crazy?" I asked with disbelief.

"If you really think about it it's practically the same as having a bathing suit, it's the same shape and stuff" stated Louis and the girls started laughing, then Ally elbowed him and I smiled, even if it wasn't my intention I had gotten really close with her, which made my job that much harder.

If she ever found out why we "casually" became best friends, she would hate me because she detests liars.

"Take it off, take it off!" Harry started yelling and then everyone else joined in, I was laughing so hard but then I shrugged.

"Fine, fine! just shut up!" I said and grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

I was in shorts so I left those on.... when I looked up I saw Zayn staring at me with a weird look in his eyes, that made me kind of nervous.

"Alright, it's all about freesbie right now" Louis said.

"No, no we should play spin the bottle" Harry peeped in.

"That's a terrible idea unless you don't mind your girlfriend kissing one of your best friends" Liam added.

They all looked at each other debating, then they shook their heads "Awful idea Harry" said Niall, "no one kisses my princess except me" he added while wrapping his arm around Liz's shoulder protectively.

That's when I saw Zayn and noticed the way he looked at the couple, like with bit of jealousy but after a moment it was gone and he was looking back at me with a smile on his face.

Zayn's POV

The heck with love and cheesy stuff, it's time to have fun!

Somehow after a couple of hours we were all a "little" drunk, I'm guessing Louis and Harry brought beers and alcohol but at this point I didn't care, I was probably the one who was the  most drunk.

Niall used to be the one who drank the most but that changed when he started dating Liz, he drinks "moderately" now, if you can put it that way.... he stills gets drunk but doesn't lose control of himself.

It was getting dark and Liam and Danielle went to cook a little something for everyone.

Everyone else was with their girl just being goofy, me well I spent the day messing around with Ais and just acting stupid, I've wanted to kiss her so badly but I didn't have the guts because I just met her yesterday. But now I was crazy drunk so I felt a lot more free.

We were sitting in the sand and Louis and Ally had made a small bonfire and were roasting marsh-mellows around it, but I was ready now so I took Ais' hand and walked toward the water, she kept laughing in her drunken state and asking me what I was doing.

I just started walking away from the group and alongside the sea shore so while we walked, the water touched our feet. When we were pretty far away I stopped her and turned her toward me.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a smile and instead of answering I just kissed her.

I pulled back a little to look at her and she was just staring at me in shock, then she blinked and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face closer to kiss me, I gave a small chuckle and kissed her back.

It got a little hot mostly because we were so drunk we weren't trying to hold back but I heard one of the guys calling my name and I hesitantly pulled myself away from her.

"We should go" I said a little breathless, "yeah" she said slowly as if disoriented.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her back to where everyone else was.

I had just made out with Ais and I didn't regret it... yet, because I had no idea how complicated this was going to get.