Chapter 11 (Part 4)

Part 4- Harry and Svetlana's date

Svetlana's POV

"Time to party! Party, party, party. Par-TAY!" Harry kept singing while he drove the car and parked in an open space.

"Harry" I said.

"What love?" he asked.

"What party are you talking about, we are in an amusement park" I said giggling.

"Everyday with you it's a party!" he sung in a high note and smiled down at me and I grinned.

We were still standing next to the car and he took my face in his hands and gave me a quick yet soft kiss, then took my hand and led the way to the entrance.

The place was incredible, there were so many rides that we couldn't decide where to start but I demanded that we had to go on all of them and Harry bravely responded that with me he would go to the end of the world if that's what I wanted, which made me laugh for the dramatic scene he had just displayed.

Harry's POV

Sometimes I couldn't help but think that I had the cutest girlfriend in the world... and she was so sweet like.... like honey. I still remember when I met Liz and I had a small crush on her, which I never told the guys because it wasn't important. I just thought she was pretty cool and really hot, it's not the same with Sveti.

Since I met her she just got stuck in my head and eventually my heart. I think she's so amazing and crazy beautiful.

"What are you thinking about?" Sveti asked looking up at me.

"Don't worry about it" I said with a wink.

"Do you think Liz is okay now?" she asked softly, obviously concerned about her best friend.

"Knowing Niall like I do? She's better than okay" I stated and she smiled widely knowing I was right.

"It's retarded that the journalist wrote something as stupid as Liz cheating on Niall with Taylor Lautner. Like seriously, just because she said he was her celebrity crush for like 6 years (before meeting Niall)" she stated and I nodded.

"Yeah, and it doesn't help the fact that last week when we met him, he and Liz hit it off and were having a great time at the live T.V show" I added and Sveti smiled.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen Niall jealous... it was interesting to witness" she said laughing.... she was so cute when she laughed.

"Yeah, remember how he kept trying to interrupt their conversation or to get her attention and how he pouted like a little kid when his attempts failed?" I asked and she nodded while chuckling. "

Ah yeah, good times... anyways, sorry for bringing this stuff up, I promise that for the rest of the date  it will be all about the two of us only" she promised with the palm of her hand on her heart.

I smiled and pulled her close for a hug.

"For the rest of the date AND the rest of our lives" I told her and she looked at me and her cheeks turned bright red, then looked down but I took her chin and tilted her head up and kissed her silky smooth lips.

Since I was about 2-3 inches taller than her, I didn't have to leaned down too much to reach.

Svetlana's POV

I was in a heavenly bliss after the kiss... I would never get over the feeling I got every time Harry's lips melted with mine.

I tug at his arm because I was ready to have some fun so I kept looking around to decide what ride we should get on first when a roller-coaster caught my eye.

I pointed my finger at it and said, "That one!" Harry looked at where I was pointing and groaned.

"That one goes under water!" he exclaimed and I laughed.

"Exactly, let's go" I said and dragged him along towards the long waiting line.

Harry's POV

After we spend the whole day at the Amusement park, I took Svetlana to dinner and then went to take her to the train station because she was going back home (her home).

When at the station....

"Please don't go" I pleaded and she hugged me really tight.

"I have to Harry, my family will be waiting for me, but this past week and a half was awesome" she said.

"No, stay with me, pretty please? .... with cherries on top?" I tried but she shook her head sadly.

I couldn't stop her from leaving, I knew that, but that didn't stop me from trying.

"Alright" I sighed.

"See you next month" I whispered while grabbing her waist , pulling her closer and crashing my mouth on hers.

It was a wild kiss the one I gave her but she responded with the same amount of fire.

God it was so hard having a long distance relationship but I loved her too much  and I rather suffer like this every month after the week she spent with me than not having her at all.