Chapter 11 (Part 2)

Part 2- Louis and Alison's Date

Louis' POV

"Where are we going?" Ally asked for like the 8th time.

"I said we are going to the Carnival, stop asking the same question" I exclaimed already a little angry that she ended up making me tell her where we were going before we got there.

"Where are we going?" she repeated the question and I let out an annoyed sigh.

"I love you" she said in a playful tone and I looked sideways to find her smiling.

"You've been messing with me, haven't you?" I asked incredulous and she smiled innocently.

"Just a little bit" she replied.

"I swear babe, that someday I'll marry you" I stated because I knew she was the type of girl that I needed in my life, she could keep up with me.

After my last statement she blushed which I found very cute so I leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Then she pushed me away so I could pay attention to the road and avoid crashing to the nearest post.

It was already dark outside and when we saw the Carnival from the bridge Ally's eyes lit up like if Christmas had came in early.

After kissing her it occurred to me that this is probably what heaven feels like, because when I kissed Ally I literally felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I didn't say that out-loud though, in a week I had said 'I love you' and I will marry you' I didn't need to say anything else to make me feel like a bigger fool.

Afterwards we went on rides like the Ferris wheel, the moving cups and go-karting.

On our way out we saw a man who drew people as cartoons and Ally begged to get a drawing and it's not like I'm capable of saying no to her so we did.

Our heads looked like overblown balloons and our faces like they were made with clay, we had a good laugh about it on the car.

"When we get married and we have our own home, I want this to be in display on the living room where everyone who comes visit can see it" she said and I laughed but I had a feeling she wasn't joking which was fine by me, I like retarded stuff and that's one of the many things we had in common.