Chapter 11 (Part 5)

Part 5- Niall and Liz's Date

Niall's POV

I think we both needed this time to ourselves with all the crap that has happened lately.

I tried giving Liz a nice London tour but everywhere we went the fans started crowding us and a look at Liz' face told me this wasn't helping in cheering her up.

"Alright everyone, I gotta go, my princess is not feeling very well but thank you for the love and support, you guys are awesome" I stated and took my lady's hand, leading the way out of the chaos, then running towards the car, opening her door, closing it after she got in and quickly getting in the driver's seat to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked quietly and I stole a quick moment to look at her, she seemed upset... why was she so upset about this?

"You mean where are we going, and you'll now when we get there" I replied expecting her to keep asking me like she always did, but she didn't....I hated when she was upset, it made me feel awkward and uncomfortable because I had no clue how to make it better.

Liz's POV

I need to get over this mood, Niall was trying so hard to make me feel better and I was being really stupid, I mean yeah they just invented the first rumour about me, so what? It's not going to be the last one that's for sure, I needed to get used to this, because it was now part of my life for being with Niall.

I sighed and that's when Niall stopped the car and I looked at him confused because looking around it seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere.

"We're here" he announced with a glint of amusement in his eyes when he looked at me.

"Uh...Niall did you get lost and acted like this is where you were going to not look bad in front of me?" I asked looking him straight at the eyes and I saw him smile, then laugh.

"No babe, we are here, c'mon" he said getting out of the car and I followed.

He walked around the car and grabbed my hand and led the way through some trees and I saw were "HERE" was....

"It's beautiful" I whispered and I felt him nod beside me.

Niall's POV

I loved that surprised expression on her face.... I pulled her closer and put my arm around her and walked towards the short wooden bridge and then just looked at our surroundings.

"I may be from Ireland but every summer my dad would bring us here and camp out, it was so much fun!" I told her excited just by remembering those hot summer days playing with my brother.

Then my smile faded and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" she asked me and I turned to face her.

"Why don't you tell me what's wrong" I said and she looked at her feet and shrugged.

I grabbed her, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder while she protested and laughed at the same time.

I put her down when I found a big tree with nice shade then sat down and she did too.

"C'mon princess, tell me what's on your mind" I prompted her on and she slowly looked at me.

"Nothing.... it's just, you know.. this is how it's going to be from now on..." she said hesitantly and I felt a little jolt of panic go through me.

"Are you having seconds thoughts about being with me...about marrying me?" I asked trying to sound calm but there was a slight quiver that gave me away, but then she shook her head.

"Of course not! I love you Niall....they can say all the rumours they want, it's not going to change how I feel about you" she said and I let out a silent breath of relief, I literally could not imagine my life without Liz any more, I can't even remember how I was happy before meeting her.

The thought of losing her was not scary.... it was damn terrifying.

"So what is it then?" I asked and she shrugged again.

"Nothing...if I think about it like I just did, then I guess I'm just being stupid, I would never leave you because of what people say... I mean, you didn't even care or listened to what they said then why should I?" she answered and I smiled.

"I did listen to what they said....but you cheating on me with Taylor seems impossible because well I know you, and that's something you would never do and because they have no clue how hard it is to gain your trust and your love, I do and since you met Taylor last week, there is no way you fell in love so fast" I said the last part joking and Liz laughed which is what I was aiming for.

"Jerk..." she said and I laughed really hard knowing everything was alright again.

I leaned over to her and kissed her softly, then I felt her hand on the back of my head as she grabbed my hair and pulled me a bit closer to kiss me better and I smiled.

It went from playful, to teasing, to deep, to serious....

My hands were travelling down her arms, her thighs, while I was nibbling her ear, kissing her neck and I heard her groan.

"Niall..." she said.

"What?" I said not bothering to stop.

"You're doing it again" she stated in a breathless voice.

I reluctantly lifted my mouth from her skin and looked at her.

"Doing what?" I asked, already knowing what she meant.

"Tempting me" she said accusingly and I smiled mischievously.

"Am not!" I protested...."Okay fine, but you can't really blame me, it's hard controlling myself from wanting my girlfriend so much and having waited more than a year and a half makes my want even stronger" I said defending my case.

"Just 3 months and a half till we get married.... then we can...you know" she said awkwardly while blushing.

"Oh God Liz don't remind me... that's too long! .... you're lucky I love you so much, I'm sure no other guy would be able to resist having you completely for so long" I said with a wink and she laughed.

"Whatever....you still have to wait" she said, then she gave me a soft kiss and ran away probably to go feed the ducks in the pond... leaving me there with my deep need and the frequent thought that was always on my mind.... I really love this girl.