Chapter 4

Liz's POV

Meeting Louis girlfriend, Ally and her best friend Ais was nice, they were both as crazy and outgoing as I was; I saw best friend potential on both of them.

At first I felt kind of weird because Ais was asking a bunch of questions but then it dawned on me that I'm from America so of course she would want to know a lot of stuff about my life so she could compare it to how it is in this side of the world.

I really need to stop being so paranoid, it's my old spy instincts that kept me on edge, I need to shut them off somehow.

You would think that after a year an a half they would be long gone but they're not, sometimes I felt like they were getting worse.... I kind of feared I was slowly losing my mind.

That would be the last straw, I feel like I've been through enough already and finally deserve some peace.... I didn't say happiness because I already have that, his name is Niall.

"Hey babe, are you alright?" my Irish love asked and I focused on him.

"As long as I get a goodnight kiss" I said smiling sweetly at him.

"You get whatever you ask for, princess" he said and without stepping closer, without taking my hand, face or waist he leaned in a gave me a slow kiss, then he smiled kissed my nose and walked away.

"Jerk!" I yelled at him and I heard him chuckling, he knew that was never enough for either of us.

Don't misunderstand me, Niall and I have never....done anything in that sense because I want to wait until I'm married; but we do have some long make-out sessions....

"Payback is sweet my sexy Irish leprechaun" I stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I heard him yell from his room.

"I'm sleeping with one of the girls....goodnight love!" I yelled laughing.

"Hell no you're not!" he said while running towards me and grabbing my waist, I tried getting away but he has been working out and I'm smaller so he actually picked me up and threw me on his shoulder taking me to this room while I tried to "protest" but I was having a laughing fit so my "efforts" were useless.

Part 2

Aisah's POV

I spent the whole afternoon chatting with everyone, because they wouldn't let me 'clean' for them (I really had no problem with that).

Now it was a little after 10pm and I walked outside to the beach and just stared at the beautiful view.

That's when I heard a little buzz indicating I had just received a text message.

"Anything?" was all it said.

The contact appeared as unknown but I knew exactly who it was.

"No" I wrote simply and had just pressed the 'send' button when I heard someone in my pocket and turned around, Zayn was staring back at me with a smile.

"Silently slipping out of the house to text your boyfriend?" he asked curiously which made me laugh.

"To text my boyfriend, I would need to have one first... that was my mom" I lied expertly and convincingly.

He nodded in acknowledgement "Worried to have her daughter staying with a bunch of strangers for 3 days?" he asked.

"You know how over-protective mothers can be... she forgets I'm 18...a legal adult according to law" I said and he smiled.

Zayn's POV

Ais was actually really cute, her night black hair went up to her shoulders, she had almond shaped ayes, plus her clothes showed off her slim figure and it was obvious she worked out because she was really fit, almost as much as Liz.... almost.

Why am I comparing her to Liz? I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

Maybe spending time with Ais will take my best friend's girl off my mind... Niall would hate me if he knew how much I think about her.

Focus Zayn, just focus.

"It's so nice out here right?" I asked facing the ocean while standing next to her...

Aisah's POV

"Yes it is.... I still have to do my job even if you guys don't approve of it" I said and I saw him nod, not knowing my statement was referring to another meaning he had no clue about, it wasn't about the house keeping thing...

Why did I ever get into this in the first place, I regret this decision I took now more than ever.

It seems love it's enough reason for some people to leave big parts of their lives behind in the past, who am I to screw that up for them?

--------------------------------------------

Come on, what do you think it's going on???

Any guesses?