Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Part 1- Zayn and Aisah's Date

Aisah's Pov

It's been a week since we left the beach house, I've tried to talk to Alison a couple of times but she said to give her some time to run out of steam so I left her alone.

Apparently some of the guys decided to have a whole day with their girlfriends so Zayn decided we should go on our first date and I happily agreed.

We had been texting the whole week, talked on the phone a couple of times and I was feeling pretty good about the progress we were making.

Zayn's POV

I really liked Ais, she was growing on me... I decided we should go on our first date for 2 reasons.

First, because it had to happen eventually and second because I wanted to see her again, I felt good when she was around, and that's what I needed.

I went to pick her up at her house and then took her to the top of the Clock Tower, Palace of Westminster in London, where I had a picnic prepared for the two of us.

"Are you trying to impress me?" she asked when she saw what was waiting up there.

"Just a little bit" I said with a wink.

"So who's idea was to spend the day with their girls?" she asked while we sat on the blanket.

"Uh... Niall's. Liz was upset earlier about some rumor the media invented about her so Niall decided she needed some cheering up, and the hopeless romantic that he is since he met her, he decided to take her out and spend the day with her"  I answered nonchalantly and she nodded.

 "You don't mind?" she asked softly.

"That they're out?" I asked confused and she nodded.

"Naw, I'm used to it.... and I'm here with you" I replied with a smile and she returned it.

I took the food out of the basket and started placing it on the centre of the blanket.

"This is not the very romantic part....I've got sandwiches" I said while taking them out and she laughed.

"It's alright I don't mind" she said still smiling.

"But wait... I did bring strawberries as dessert" I said looking at her intently.

"Really?" she asked while lifting one eyebrow.

"Mhm" I hummed while taking a strawberry and scooting closer to her, she watched me with an amused look on her face.

"I think we should share this one" I stated.

"If you want to..." she left the sentence hanging.

"Of course I do, sharing is good" I said grinning

. Then I tried giving her the strawberry which she took a bite of, I was going to eat the other half but she grabbed it from my hand and put it in her mouth about to eat it.

"You did not just steal my strawberry!" I exclaimed while moving towards her making her lay down while pinning her arms on each side making her giggle. "You need to learn how to share Ais" I said leaning in to take what was left of the strawberry from her mouth then kissing her purposely.

I let go of her hands which she put around my neck to pull me closer while I kissed her neck.

I wondered if this is how it was for N....I stopped the thought from coming and stopped kissing Ais at the same time.

"What's wrong?" she asked and I shook my head.

"It's nothing.... we should eat something, we can't survive on one strawberry" I said and she smiled.

The rest of the afternoon we spent it up there and at night we went for a walk around London, we had such a good time that going back to the house seemed like a a very sad prospect but I had to take Aisah to her house so by the time I got home it was 10 minutes after midnight.