😈 || 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛: Dreams.

Reader will be female as requested from the requester.

It will be a lime (I said it)

Apologies if there's any spelling mistakes (idk why I overlook misspellings)

anyways enjoy ig yippee

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Cold.
Cold was all you, (Y/N) cookie, could describe this blizzard ridden land.  Your good friend Crunchy Chip Cookie lent you one of his wolves to aid on your mission.  Your mission was to send a letter to Gingerbrave and his friends about a big event that was happening in the Cacao kingdom.  On the way, you were given a sword from a blacksmith you held dearly to.  The sword was carefully crafted with the finest chocolate and jam he could find.  You held your sword proudly as you rode your Cream Wolf to the destination you were going to.  Apparently Gingerbrave and his friends were at the Hollyberry Kingdom.  Wonder why he's there.  Huh.

Your attire was very...puffy.  It was cold out there indeed, and that led you to dress what a ordinary cacao kingdom citizen would look like:  formal, but also comfy. 

You have arrived at the Hollyberry Kingdom, and there you saw Hollyberry Cookie along with Gingerbrave, Wizard cookie, Strawberry cookie, Custard cookie the III, Chili Pepper cookie, Knight cookie, and Princess cookie conversing with each other.  Your wolf approached the group, and Hollyberry Cookie seemed to notice you.

"Oh?  And who's this?"

1st person POV:

"Oh?  And who's this?"  Hollyberry Cookie questioned.  My face remained stoic.  "Greetings, Hollyberry Cookie.  My name is (Y/N) cookie, and I am on behalf of Dark Cacao Cookie to deliver a letter for Gingerbrave and his friends.  I apologize if I appeared at such a time as this."  "No worries, (Y/N)!  It feels good to see a person from the Cacao Kingdom in such a long time!  That man always lacks personality!  He needs a little light in his life from time to time!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  I chuckled a little before getting off my wolf.  I pet him, to which he purred.  He sat down and I faintly smiled.  My smile flattened when I heard shuffling from my bag.  I turned around swiftly to see Chili Pepper cookie trying to steal something from my bag.  I stared at her coldly.  "Nice first impression, thief."  I said Coldly.  I heard her 'hmph' before going to custard.  I walked to Gingerbrave and handed him the letter.