😈 || Stardust x Non-binary! Reader - [[H E A V E N]]

I mean like if you'd like you could consider this a part 2 to my lost and found oneshot about him 💀

Stardust is a scrunkly ✌️✌️✌️
I love him
he needs to come home because I NEED HIM ON MY TEAM 😭😭😭😭

Reader will be non-binary
and you will be a top 😈

stardust is a little scrunkly don't know how to do this 🥺 but that's okay everyone has the first ✌️

let's a go *banana falling down stairs comedic effect*  (please get the reference)

[---------]

"Hey Stardust I'ma go get some limes at the Intergalactic space market for a bit." I said. "Oh. Alright. I'll be waiting for you then, my star." He said. Stardust sat on the couch as I waved goodbye.

Stardust Cookie waited for what seems like hours. Stardust Cookie did everything in the book to keep himself company on waiting for his beloved to come back. Recently he has been feeling some strange feelings he can't comprehend since it's basically his first relationship he's been in.  He sat up on the couch and looked out the window where he sighed.

"...Strange feelings I can't comprehend...what is this I'm feeling..?  It's like...a burning desire for something...someone..."  He said quietly to himself.  Stardust then sighed annoyingly as he puts his head on the cushions of the couch.

....

"I'm bac— holy hell what happened here?"  I walked into the living room me and my boyfriend share when I was met with a fairly messy living room.  I chuckled.  "Let me guess, temper or something?"  I put the bags on a table, closed the door, and walked to the couch.  On the couch was my boyfriend...in his bird like form...with his wings wrapped around him.  And he was shaking a bit.  I softly put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched, turning back into his uh...cookie form.  "..!  (Y/N)!  I— Uh—" "Almost tore the living room down?  Mhm.  What seems to be the issue this time?  I said, sitting next to him.  "Well... you see...I.."  Stardust hesitated before speaking again.  "...Have these feelings in my chest I can't describe.  It's like no matter what I do I can't get them out!  It's like...a burning desire for something...or perhaps someone..?"  Stardust Cookie said.  "It's definitely something I have never felt before in my life, so I don't know what this could mean!" 
...
".. You're talking about being horny right?"  I blurted out.  Stardust nearly fell out of the couch.  "C-come again?"  "Well yeah that's how most cookies feel whenever they're horny or something like that."

"...So I'm...this thing called 'horny'?"  He asked.  I nodded.  "Yep."  "How do I get rid of this feeling..?"  He asked.

'Hes that desperate huh...'

"If you're really that desperate then do you want me to help you?"  I asked.  I felt his body jolt in shock when I asked that question.  "W-wait.  You're willing to help...me with this...feeling?"  He said.  "Of course!  I'm always glad to help you slowly figure life out!  I mean you have been drifting the cosmos for almost all your life, so you must not know much about how cookies live!  I'm happy to guide you on that!"  I said, putting both my hands on his shoulders.  "And trust me, I won't laugh if you make a mistake.  You're learning, and I understand that you're learning because you've really haven't had any cookie interaction."  One of my hands slowly traveled his neck and cupped his face.  I felt his dough warmer.

"Only if you're comfortable with this though.  I don't want to force you—"  "If it's from you my little star, then I am quite comfortable doing this with you."  Stardust said, his hand gently holding my waist.  I chuckled.

"Ready?" I asked.
"...Yes, I am—"

I didn't want to waste no time and immediately crashed my lips onto his.  I heard him gasp from the sudden movement, and that was the perfect opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth.  I heard an audible moan escape as his body relaxed on the armrest of the couch.  Within a few seconds, what was a nice and reassuring talk turned into a full on makeout session.  My body pressed against his as we pulled away, a string a saliva could be seen.  We both stared at each other, his eyes was filled with more lust and I smirked.  "Your eyes are filled with such emotion!  I like it!"  I said.  He blushed.  "T-thanks...is that all there is into this..ordeal?"  He asked.  "Nope!"  "..then—"

I again kissed him roughly, and he kissed me back just as rough.  My hands traveled across his body, but then I was irritated when his delicate and perfect body was covered in a big massive cloak.  My hands went to the fabric and gently tugged on it.  He pulled away and while panting, he asked "What do you want me to do with my cloak?"  I smirked.  "Take it off."  I felt his body jolt in shock.  "C-come again?"  I pushed him to the couch more and he moaned a little.  "You heard me, my precious little shooting star.  Take your cloak off."  I said.  I felt him shiver under my demanding tone and with my help, I took the massive cloak off of his body and I looked at him.  He blushed as he tried to cover his body, but I just shook my head.  "You look beautiful, dear."  I said.  "Do I..?"  "Of course!"

I leaned closer, but instead of kissing him on the lips, I instead had different plans.  I looked at his neck and leaned towards his neck, prepping kisses all over his neck.  I felt his whole body relax as he leaned onto the couch and moaned.  His head tilted back a little in pure bliss as his arm shakily wrapped around my waist.  One of my hands traveled around his chest, and that only contributed more to his desperate moans and pleads to do more to him.  "This— Mnph~.. Feeling..."  One of his hands went up my shirt and felt my lower torso.  I started to shake in the touch, but I continued what I was doing.

"W-what are you feeling, my lovely photon?"
"..This feeling... pleasure is what— A-ah~!"  I knew I struck a nerve when I bit on that spot on his neck.  I chuckled as I bit and kissed that spot, and I felt him squirm under my touch.  He was just moaning mess and I lived for it.  My right hand grabbed his hair and forcefully made him look at me.  "Who's my little shooting star that's about to feel absolutely fucking amazing?"  I said seductively.  "I-I am (Y/N)— Gah~!"  My left hand held his neck.  "Say my name again you little atom."  I said.  With the amount of oxygen left in his lungs, he moaned my name out loudly.

Guess he had the best time of his life that night.

-------------

Guarantee when he woke up he was wondering where his cape was 💀 "where is my cape" "dipshit we had sex" "OH—"

Anyways yeah this is done 👍