🌌 || Gingerbrave and friends + fem! reader- Helping those in need. :)

yeesh

yeesh.
sorry for taking so long.
had to focus in school and band
but now that band is practically over I have more free time
:)

(The reader will be a guardian of some sort.  She won't know what, but she protects anything and everything.  I just love writing guardians...)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Just another day of protecting things.  Whether it be something else or someone...this place never fails to amaze me.  From how vibrant the green pops out, this place is heaven to me.  I grew up here.  While I may not know what I protect, I've sworn my life to protect the ones that are deemed worthy of my protection.

I can hear my footsteps echo throughout the forest.  Every step I take a faint crunch sound could be heard.  I was going back to the makeshift house I made for myself.

Crunch.
Crunch.
*SNAP!*

I looked down.
Seems to be a twig.
Rest in piece, little one.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

While I was observing a flower at a nearby waterfall, something seemed a little bit...off about it.

No...it couldn't be.
Why is the flower turning dull?
Could it be?
No.
It couldn't be!
I've been protecting this forest ever since I was born!
How..?

...

*BOOM!*

!

I quickly grabbed my (weapon of choice) and ran towards the sound.
Someone's in danger!
Something is in danger!
I will not fail as a protector!
But when I arrived at that spot, it looked rather...strange.

Cookies?

Cookies...
Cookies!
cookies were in danger!
Cookies in danger?
Not good!

I was about to launch an attack, when I realized.
They're cookies too!
I can't attack cookies!
So...I quietly watched in the shadows

...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"FACE MY SERVANTS, YOU BRATS!"  Licorice Cookie yelled.  He strikes the end of his scythe to summon his licorice servants.  All of them holding what seems to be like a sword in his hand.  Custard steps back a little.  "Woah!  Now that's no way to treat a royal!"  Custard Cookie the III said.  "Would we really listen to you?"  Pomegranate said, cocking her head to the side.  "Well, technically yes because he's royalty and you should treat them like such, but he's a child so no."  Wizard Cookie said.  "That's not very nice!"  Custard Cookie the III said.  "Well, we don't care."  Pomegranate said.  "OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP?  WE GOT AN IMPORTANT MISSION TO DO!"  Licorice Cookie argued.  "Would you stop yelling and have your servants attack?"  Pomegranate argued back.  Licorice Cookie rolled his eyes.  "SERVANTS, ATTACK THOSE BRATS!"  Licorice Cookie yelled out.  Just like he said, his Licorice servants were going to attack the group.