langue de chat cookie and cappuccino cookie argue

oh my god I just realized there's major spoilers for the mange ahead for both animes if you haven't caught up with any of them then don't read this i beg of you

"YOUR HONOR HE'S COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE!"  Langue de Chat Cookie exclaimed, pointing his...er...hand?  finger?  idk at Cappuccino Cookie.  Cappuccino Cookie looked stunned.  "OBJECTION!  YOU'RE THE FUCKING INSANE ONE HERE!"  Cappuccino Cookie replied, pointing his IDFK ANYMORE HAND at him.  "ORDER, ORDER!"  The bear judge thing fucking thing said, smashing the $5 hammer on the table.  "We shall now proceed with the argument.  Which anime protagonist is better.  Deku or Tanjiro?"

BLUE SIDE: LANGUE DE CHAT COOKIE HAS CHOSN TANJIRO AS THE BETTER PROTAGONIST.

RED SIDE: CAPPUCCINO COOKIE HAS CHOSN DEKU AS THE BETTER PROTAGONIST.

START!

"I already won, Langue de Chat Cookie!  Don't even bother you'll just get beat to a pulp when I'm done with you!"  Cappuccino Cookie exclaimed.  "Oh?  Relay the first evidence then!"  Langue de Chat Cookie said.

"Well as you all know Deku and Tanjiro have similar motives, similar style of hair and similar plot armor.  This will be a hard debate.  They also share similar feats such as defeating the villains they wanted dead-"

OBJECTION!

"NUH UH."  Langue de Chat Cookie said.
"THE FUCK YOU MEAN 'NUH UH' YOU STINKY ASS BITCH?"  Cappuccino Cookie said.

"MY HERO ACADEMIA IS NOT EVEN DONE YET WITH THEIR VOLUMES!  DEMON SLAYER IS ALREADY DONE AND I CAN TELL YOU UNLESS MY HERO ACADEMIA GETS FINISHED THEN YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT THEY HAVE DEFEATED THE VILLAINS THAT THEY WANTED DEAD!  AT LEAST TANJIRO DEFEATED MUZAN HIMSELF!"  Langue de Chat cookie exclaimed.

OBJECTION

"NUH UH.  THE SUNLIGHT KILLED HIM!"  Cappuccino Cookie said.

OBJECTION!

"YOU'RE FORGETTING A KEY DETAIL!  MUZAN DID NOT DIE BY THE SUNLIGHT!  HE POURED ALL HIS BLOOD INTO TANJIRO AND MADE HIM THE NEW DEMON KING!  THE REASON HE DIED WAS BECAUSE TANJIRO LEFT BEHIND THE TRACE OF MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!  LET'S HAVE A WITNESS ON THE STAND!"  Langue de Chat Cookie said, pointing to the witness.

WHY THE FUCK IS MUZAN HERE?!

"wait why am I-"

"YOU.  TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR FINAL HOURS OF LIFE"

"wait why should I tell you wait- WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?!"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER TELL ME YOU FUCKING BITCH"

"if it matters to you I was fighting the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps.  They're tough I give them that."  Muzan said, crossing his arms.  "If it weren't for that stupid Tanjiro boy I would of lived.  damn idiot showing emotions.  if only he didn't turn to the light..."