❤️ || Clotted Cream Cookie x Tall! Female Reader - perfect.

Reader will be female as requested from the requester

Reader will also be tall too 👏
I WISH I WAS TALL ‼️
(literally I'm the shortest pit player it sucks)

anyways
If there's any spelling mistakes, sorry.
There's the plot up there.

anyways less go

×××××××××

Clotted Cream Cookie couldn't get someone off of his mind.  It was someone from House Caviar, and her name was (Y/N) cookie.  She was elegant.  Grace.  Beautiful.  Everything Clotted Cream Cookie liked about her.  Her growth was something he liked too, as he believed that it was perfect height for her and him to cuddle with.  But alas, he never thought of the idea of you knowing him.  To which, you didn't.  You've heard of Clotted Cream Cookie from Captain Caviar Cookie, but never have you actually met him in person.  And today was a very important day, as today was the day of a Banquet in all of the Crème Republic.

------------

I was in my room getting ready for the upcoming banquet.  I have no idea who will attend the banquet, but all I know is I was invited to the banquet.  I exited my mansion as I walked into my garden.  I kneeled down and observed the flowers.  I turned around and I was about to water the flower when I noticed another cookie watering one of my flowers.  I looked at him with confusion.  The cookie looked very formal.  He had yellow hair with green emerald eyes and a perfect smile.  I noticed he had a cloak of Light.  I cleared my throat and the cookie looked at me.  For some strange reason, he blushed.

"A-ah!  (Y/N)!  I'm surprised you're—"  "You're in my garden, and how do you know my name?  I have not met you before.  Why are you in my garden?"  I asked.  "Well, first My name is Clotted Cream Cookie, elected Consul of the Crème Republic.  Second, Captain Caviar Cookie gave me permission to be here and third I couldn't help but notice the big garden in front of your mansion, so I decided to do you a favor and water your flowers."  Clotted Cream Cookie explained.  I did an 'oh' sound before extending my hand out.  "It's very nice to meet you, Clotted Cream Cookie."  I said.  I heard him mumble something before shaking my hand.  I giggled.  "I request my watering can now."  I said.  He handed me my watering can and I thanked him.  I held it with my right hand as I started to water the lilacs.