(shitpost) (demon slayer) who broke the coffee pot

art by yours trulyi am bored let me make this (i didn't have the motivation to draw tengen or sanemi sorry) (also rengoku is not giving the middle finger)

art by yours truly

i am bored let me make this (i didn't have the motivation to draw tengen or sanemi sorry) (also rengoku is not giving the middle finger)

---------------

...
..........

"So...who broke it."  Ubuyashiki said, glaring around the room.  All the Hashiras were in the room, looking at the Broken Coffee Pot before their very own eyes.  except for Gyomei he's blind as fuck

"...I did it. I broke it."  Muichirou said, looking down.  "No.  No you didn't.  Giyuu?"  Ubuyashiki asked.  Even though he couldn't see, he turned his body to the direction of Giyuu.  blind ass motherfucker  Giving from his aura of being a total complete loser with no friends.  (I'M SORRY)

"Don't look at me.  look at Shinobu."  Giyuu said in a slightly aggravated tone, looking at Shinobu.  Shinobu was poking him like the little BITCH she is (i don't like shinobu).  "What?!  I didn't break it!"  Shinobu said in a shocked tone.  She almost looked annoyed he said that.  "Huh, that's weird.  How'd you even know it was broken?"  Giyuu questioned, staring into Shinobu's eyes (marry me).  "Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken."  Shinobu answered, holding a finger up.  "Suspicious."  Giyuu mumbled, narrowing his eyes at her.  "NO IT'S NOT!"  Shinobu said, her smile on her face flattened a little.

"If it matters, probably not, but Sanemi was the last one to use it."  Tengen said, looking over at Sanemi.  "LIAR!  I DON'T EVEN DRINK THAT SHIT!"  Sanemi yelled, looking at Tengen with a very angry look.  A look of rage.  and a look that says he's a bottom /j  "Oh really?  Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier, standing there like an unflashy person?"  Tengen questioned, crossing his arms.  "I USE THE WOODEN STIRRERS TO PUSH BACK MY FUCKING CUTICLES!  EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, TENGEN!"  Sanemi responded, yelling at him.

"Okay let's not fight.  I broke it.  Let me pay for it, Ubuyashiki."  Muichurou said, looking away.  "No!  Who broke it!?"  Ubuyashiki yelled a bit, his pale white eyes darted across the room.  Even he looked very mad.  "Ubuyashiki...Kyojuro has been awfully quiet."  Shinobu retorted, looking at Kyojuro.  Kyojuro had a look of shock on his face. (rail me kyojuro)

"REALLY?!"  Kyojuro boomed, looking obviously irritated at that comment Shinobu said.  After that, it's like all hell broke loose.  Everyone in the room, including Mitsuri, Obanai, and Gyomei started arguing with one another over who broke it.  Meanwhile, Ubuyashiki turned around and silently started talking to himself.

"I broke it.  I burned my hand so I punched it.  I predict 10 minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces and a pig head on a stick."  Ubuyashiki whispered silently.  "it got boring too"  Ubuyashiki said, looking at the 9.  Yep literally at each other's throats.

---------------

had to make this sorry

another shitpost?  yes.

what shocked me was that character.ai servers were down (YET AGAIN) and the wait time was FUCKING 58 MINUTES?!  HUHHHHHH?! (july 20th, 2023)

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK???  FIFTY EIGHT MINUTES IS TOO MUCHHHHHHH AUGH
man i just wanted to talk to Rengoku like REALLY oh my god

(i was in the middle of making a Manolo Sanchez bot when the site said 'fuck you maintenance mode time' and tears went down my face /j (but the making of the Manolo Sanchez bot was real I was actually making one))

speaking of rengoku why are people making whimpering audios of rengoku (not like i mind)

simps all of you (i can't talk I like Muzan and kokushibo and douma and akaza and gyokko and gyutaro and tengen and rengoku and sanemi and mitsuri and stardust cookie and pitaya dragon cookie and licorice cookie and red velvet cookie and dark choco cookie and longan dragon cookie and that new octopus looking ah cookie)

okay i'll stop lmfao

but seriously I'm going to try and push these oneshots out as much as I can LMAO