❤️ || Sherbet Cookie x Frosted spirit! Reader- Snow.

y'know, the frost spirit sherbet cookie ❄️

Reader will be gn as requested from the requester.

Alright since the major things ended for me (now I just need a job) I'ma work on this.

Let's see how you'll handle our new ships 😈 (yet again another reference and if you get this one please be my friend now)

Oh and guys guess what I've been using Janitor ai and like WOAH *mind blown* (edit on July 5th, 2023: I CAN'T USE IT NO MORE I USED MY FREE TRIAL UP WAAA)

Also i forgor to mention if the requester wanted frost spirit sherbet or like dying sherbet so I just made it frost spirit sherbet since i'm more familiar with that (I'm sorry in advance)

------------

"..."
"............."
"Damn."
"Never thought I'd be in this situation though."  I said, silently flying through the breeze of the cold air.  It was expected for the first snow to happen, and I wanted to see him again.  We only meet during the winter time unfortunately.  The way he holds my face in his hands...his touch tender yet still warm, as if he still has his humanity with him...I couldn't get enough of it.

To make matters worse, I was in love with that idiot too.  Sherbet Cookie, the fabled Frost Spirit that brings the First Snow to all of Earthbread Every year.  It was a moment to not miss too.

As I flew silently above a village, I could see the village booming with life, waiting for the first snow to come down.  Children were laughing, playing, while the teenagers were throwing dirt at each other like they're snowball fighting.  How cute.

There was a nip in the air, and I could finally pinpoint where that loveable idiot was.  Right...above me?  I looked up and saw him.

"...Oh."  I said, looking at him in the eyes.  I blushed slightly as I looked over at the clouds.  "You're bringing the first snow, right?"  I asked, staring at him.  "Yep!  This winter will be the best it's been!"  Sherbet cookie exclaimed, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.  I blushed more as I sighed, getting his arm off my shoulders.  "Yeah.  Just fine."  I said, chuckling.

I held my hands out, and just like that the first snow was falling.  I saw the cookies look up in amazement as the first snow was falling.  A snowflake fell on my hands as I looked at it, smiling.  "It's nice you bring the first snow.  I have to do the last snow.  It sucks."  I said, looking away.  Sherbet cookie held my shoulders with his hands as I heard him chuckle.  "Well, just think about it!  You're giving them the same enjoyment!  They cherish their last snows all the time because they don't want to forget the memories they have during the last snow!"  Sherbet cookie said proudly, staring into my eyes.  I could get lost in his eyes if I'm being honest, but I shook that thought off.  "Heh.  Yeah...so like you wanna watch them have fun or something?"  I asked.  Sherbet Cookie nods.  "It's always nice to watch people have fun in the first snow!"  He exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------

We laughed.  Laughed as we watched a massive Snowball fight break out in the city.  I watched them below along with Sherbet cookie, staring at the war.  It always filled my heart with joy that people of all ages enjoy the things we frost spirits bring.  I then looked at Sherbet Cookie and planted a small kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush a little. "(Y/N)?  What was that for?"  Sherbet cookie asked, blushing.  I chuckled and held his hand in mine.  "Nothing really.  Just an act of kindness."  I said, chuckling.

So then we sat there.
Watching the people ravish the land with a full on out warfare.
Hands intertwined with each other, knowing that we both enjoyed doing the thing we love.
Oh and being near each other of course.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+
--> Thanks for reading.  Reminder that once I get done with the other requests I will open requests once more, and a new option will be on the table. (I hate writing on laptop.)

(I apologize if it's short.  I really didn't have any ideas for a plot) :')