❤️ || Dino-sour x Fem!Reader - Adventures!

I feel like writing a fluff since I don't know much about dino-sour

(Edit on July 7th, 2023. -->  alright time to write this.)

╒════════════════════════╕

"C'mon, (Y/N)!  We gotta go!"  Dino-sour, my Boyfriend, said.  I groaned.  "Dear we just had an adventure yesterday...you know how that ended up, right?"  I asked, looking at him.

*Flashback* (hooray we love flashbacks)

------------------

"..."  We were both exploring the Dragons Valley as usual, on one of our wacky adventures and what not.

"Hey love!  Why don't we go to that jungle over there?"  Dino-sour asked, pointing to a very shady jungle.  I mentally cringed inside and stared at him.  "...you do realize that is the most shady jungle I've ever seen in my life, right?"  I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.  He simply just laughed and grabbed my hand.  His touch was surprisingly gentle.  "Who cares?  It just adds to the thrill of it all!"  He said, smiling.  I couldn't help but to smile back.

...

.......

"...See anything yet?"  I asked, looking at him.  He had such an unamused face.  "No..."  He said, groaning a little.  I chuckled.  "Well maybe you shouldn't have darted towards this jungle without thinking first."  I said.  It was quite boring, yes.  It was just a normal jungle nothing special about it.

Or so we thought.

To my right, I could hear rustling noises.  I turned my head to the direction of the sound, quite perplexed at what it could be.  All of the sudden, there was this...creature that popped out.  It looked like a baby dragon (not snapdragon cookie).

"..."  I stared at it...confused.  "Hey dino?  Can you come here real quick?"  I asked.  Dino-sour came by my side and looked at the baby dragon.  "A dragon?  Wait it-"  He got interrupted when the dragon started to breathe fire...out of it's mouth.  It looked like it was territorial of it's property.  "HOLY SHIT- RUN!"  I said, bolting to the opposite direction of the dragon.  Dino-sour followed behind me as we ran, the dragon following us while breathing fire.  "IKNEWWESHOULDN'THAVECOMEHERE-"  I began to rant on about how we shouldn't have come to the jungle and what not.  "GO AWAY!"  Dino-sour said, throwing a rock at the baby dragon.  The baby dragon lets out a roar, and we both squeaked as we heard the mother dragon fly in.  "RUN!"  I exclaimed, running again.  Dino-sour ran with me, and that's when we decided to never visit that jungle ever again.

--------------------

"...Well yeah-"  He got interrupted when I wrapped my arms around him.  "Let's maybe take a break from adventuring..."  I mumbled, burying my face in the crook of his neck.  I felt his body jolt in shock a little, but then he relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me too.  "Yeah...I don't want to go to that jungle.  I was maybe thinking about going to some frost area-"  "alright let's do it."

....
yeah that didn't turn out right too.

"GOD DAMNIT WHY ARE WE GETTING AMBUSHED BY SO MANY THINGS WHEN WE ADVENTURE?!"  I yelled, running away from the penguins that were literally throwing rocks at us.  Dino-sour cookie only laughed as he got on his dinosaur and held his hand out for me.  "Hop on!"  He said, smiling.  I took his hand and swung myself on his dinosaur, where we were trying to escape from the penguins.  "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN WHENEVER I'M ADVENTURING WITH YOU!"  I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around his body.  I heard him laugh.  "I KNOW RIGHT?  I LOVE YOU!"  He exclaimed, keeping his focus on the path ahead of us.  "I LOVE YOU TOO!"  I exclaimed, smiling.

and that's how we escaped the rabid animals with minor injuries.

When we got home we treated each other's wounds and spent the day relaxing with one another, cuddled on the couch watching some cheesy movie with a blanket wrapped around us.  "There is no denying this, (Y/N).  I love you."  Dino-sour mumbled, burying his face in the crook of my neck.  I smiled and kissed his forehead gently.  "I love you too, my spirit."

╘══════════════════╛

✧ Thanks for reading, lovely!

Next Order: Top!Stardust x reader (lime)

See you in the next one!

-Longan.