❤️ || Longan Dragon X reader - You're my idiot <3

allllright here's where my research comes in!!!!

I stopped playing overbreak after this update and I was very intrigued by longan dragon cookie BUT I NEVER GOT TO SEE THEM IN ACTION AAAAAAAA-

edit: They hate cookies lmao
this is gonna be fun to write HAHA

Reader will be female AND older sister of moonlight cookie as requested from the requester.

If I get their personality wrong, then I apologize. It seems as if they're fixated on ridding of all cookies, wanting to go back to where the dragons ruled the land. 👍

if there's any spelling mistakes, then I apologize.

Enjoy! (in a very aggressive sparkling cookie accent)

[----------]

Ah. Earthbread. I love working alongside my sister moonlight! My tasks are quite different from hers though, as my tasks are done in the daytime. I know many cookies like to sleep in, so she offered me position to watch over the daytime sleepers while she gets the nighttime. I don't mind, but sometimes I wondered what it's like to work night. I didn't think much, as I actually enjoy the daytime watching.

My sister Moonlight was currently dozing off on her moon. I sighed before summoning my own moon, and my moon slowly drifted across the air.

I thought of something when I was drifting though.
I was thinking of a particular dragon.
Longan Dragon Cookie.
They don't like cookies, as they would much rather see all cookies perish and the past come back.
They don't realize that no matter how many times they change, cookies will always find a way to evolve back.
Yet something about them makes my face warm up Everytime I see them.
Everytime they silently fly past the legends chatting, everytime they silently watch from afar, I always get flustered and nervous.
I don't know what these feelings are...

I silently flew to Moonlight Cookie and gently shook her. She woke up from her sleep and stated at me tiredly. "What troubles you, my dear sister?" She asked. "I can't stop thinking of this certain dragon. I need help deciphering these feelings of mine." I said. She laughed silently. "Could it be? Why of course! Dearest sister, it seems as if you're in love with one of the dragons!" She said. I felt heat rise to my face. "I- IS THAT WHAT I'M FEELING?!" I yelled. I heard my sister laugh in joy. "Of course! That's what your feeling! Love! It's such a joy to find my sister finally falling in love with someone!" Moonlight said, clapping her hands happily. I blushed a little and looked away. "..What should I do to this feeling of 'love' then sis?" I asked. "Well that's easy! You have to confess to them! Put your feelings out there for them!" She said. With that, she went back to sleep.