A/N: where tf have I been 💀

Long story short
I'm busy
and I know I keep on using that a lot but I really am
I'm trying to pull my grades up because they look like shit right now.
Taking AP Classes really has a toll on what you do because there's so much studying
and the expectation of family thinking so high of you is really...uncomfortable to say the least.
I take AP classes because I want to do something with my life, and look good for a college resume, not my family expecting me to be perfect at everything.
I'm just a tired junior who-

oh shit I caught myself ranting FUCK
ANYWAYS YEAH I'M BUSY BUT IT SHOULD BE A BREEZE BECAUSE I'M NOT DOING INDOOR PERCUSSION THIS YEAR + MARCHING BAND ENDED :D
And I'm on thanksgiving break! :3
I'm gonna have eggnog on Thanksgiving!  It's gonna be so good!

Anyways yeah.

The story about you and gingerbrave and friends (platonic) is almost done!  Need to refine some things in here and there

While you wait, have a little thing I have in my head.

It's about burnt cheese cookie.
Why?
Because I love him! :3

erm spoilers for episode 17 and stuff :)

- - - - - - - - 

Silently waiting at the gates is the noble Burnt Cheese Cookie.  He was assigned the Keeper of the Gates, to protect these lands.  His jackals keep him company, and to add extra security to the protection of the golden gates.

As he stood tall and intimidating, his mind couldn't help but to wander to those six cookies.
One was plain.  Nothing much to him other than...bravery, which he could sense.
One was an archeologist.  Looked okay to him, I guess.
One was a cookie with one arm with a lot of crows.  He was a bit overwhelmed when there were many crows.
One was a cookie who loved to adventure.  Adventure?  Yeah!
One was a cookie with a hat.  A Wizard, perhaps?
And the final one, the one who radiated so much life and energy.  He didn't learn the name of this cookie, but he found the cookie's presence quite pleasant...
But as all time passes, he sensed the sweetness and crispiness of their dough.  How?  How did they pass the trials?  No, How did they get here?  Casting that aside, he couldn't just turn them down, so he forced himself to say they were allowed into the golden gates.
What are these feelings?  He asked to himself.
These feelings are foreign to him.  He had never felt this towards a cookie.  A real, living, breathing cookie, and not some AI like him.
Was some of his real self starting to show?
Burnt Cheese Cookie silently chuckled to himself at this thought.
He's supposed to guard the gates, not think about some cookie.  That's what he was programmed to do, right?
Besides, he doesn't want to break their heart when he tells them that he's just an AI.
The thought alone made his heart break a little.
Why?
No matter.
He stood there proudly, vigilant to guard the gates once more, but a part of his mind wants to reach his hand out to the cookie, the cookie he thinks about and just...talk to them like a normal cookie.
But he knows very well he's an AI.
So there he stands.
Doing what he was meant to be programmed to do.
Guarding the gates...Alone.

-----------

yeah.

anyways bye