Niall Proposal/Dirty

Ok Guys this is my first imagine and its for Oreomonster1D. Hope y'all enjoy:)

Grace POV

"Babe come on dont be shy. its ony Me." Niall Your lovley boyfriend said as you walked out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel.

"No Ni. I'll show off when i feel like it. But im not ready." I said sitting down on the king size bed that was freshly made. he sighed and started to tugg on the towel.

"GRRR NI I SWEAR..." i was cut off by Niall crashing his warm soft lips on to mine. He rubbed his tongue along my bottom lip. I decided to tease him. When he asked for entry again i still rufused. he bite down on my lip. I gasped at the pain opening my mouth. Niall Shoved his tongue into my mouth. Damn him and his eagerness. He pulled away leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I moand when he reached my spot. I can't handle it any longer. I want him.

He took his shirt off i went along with him and unwrapped my towel. He looked at my now naked body."Wow babe. You are even more beautiful without clothes." I started to blush. "No need to be Embrassed. I love you body." I smiled. He took his shirt off along with his trousers. I loved the fact he didnt have abs it made him more sexy. I helped him take his underwear. He had a nice size. i couldnt complain. "Ready?"

"Yes Ni. I am." he nodded and enterd. I screamed out at the pain.

"Shhh babe I promise the pain will go away. Nothing can hurt you if you dont think about it." i nodded while the tears streamed down my face. He started to thurst faster and faster.

"OOOOH MY NIALL! YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!" i screamed.

"Dont you wish you did this earlier?"

"YES!" i screamed. My stomache turned with plaesure. My jucies spat out. Niall's did too. 

"Babe will be ok long enough to marry me?" i was confused as said this pulling out of me. He then reached over under the bed and pulled out a black velvet box.i gasped. "So will you be my princess for ever?" The tears poured out again.

"Yes Niall. Yes." I said throwing my arms around his neck.

"Ok but first lets get dressed." he said laughing. 

A.N. Ok so did ya like it? i thought it was cute how Niall asked her. The ring Niall got her on the side.

~Morgbear Tommo