Louis <3 Sad.

This one is for Nicole_Tommo123... Go Follow her she is my bestie through wattpad.GET WELL SOON FRIEND!!! Anywho... ~Morgbear Tommo

Nicole pov

Its been 4 months since we found out my boyfriend louis was diagnosed with lung cancer. The doctor told me he only had two more days to live yesterday and i honestly have no idea how to take that. In two days im going to lose everything, My reason to live, And it going to kill me too. Louis keeps telling me not to be depressed about it and be happy while i can. You have no idea how hard it is to be losing the love of your life.

"Hey Nicole will you come down stairs please!" i heard louis call breaking me out of my deep thoughts. i swung open the bedroom door and ran down the stairs.

"Yeah babe? what is it?" i walked into the kitchen to see louis leaning over the counter munching on a bright orange carrot. he really cant get enough of those things.

"Yes louis?" i asked walking over to him.

"Umm i kinda wanted to do something with you tonight. Just the two of us. i wanna make my last days special.

Just those words "Last days" make me tear up.

"Aww its okay babe everythings going to be okay." louis cooed in my ear as i rested in his arms.

"But thats the thing louis. things arnt going to be okay! they will never be okay.." i cried into his blue and red striped shirt causing it to leave a tear stain.

he just lightly traced circles on my lower back as i cryed. "Please dont cry. it just makes things harder. Now go up stairs and pretty yourself up. if you can get prettier than you already are." I sniffled and nodded as i broke out of his grasp and walked slowly up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I pulled out a knee length dress. it was perfect. i loved it because it reminded me of louis. After i put on the dress i walked into my bathroom and started on my hair.(Outfit to the side)

I took the ends and curled them to perfection so they left soft ringlets. My hair was long so it looked alot better curled. Adding a little eyeliner and mascara i was done. I just need to decide on what shoes to wear...Looking threw my closet i found a pair of simple white TOMS. "Perfect." i mumbled to myself as i looked into the large mirror.

i walked back downstairs to see louis standing in front of the door. He.looked.great. once he saw me he smiled brightly.

"Ready to go?" i nodded as he took my hand entwining our fingers together. This should be the best night of my life and nothing can ruin it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the moment louis and i are walking down the boardwalk just enjoying our time together. "So did you enjoy tonight?" louis asked looking over to me. "Best night of my life."

"Nicole i just want to say im sorry. im sorry that i have to leave you like this."

"Louis please dont...dont apologize because its not your fault. none of it is." tears were already brimming in my eyes.

"I dont want to leave you. i really dont. i love you so much and i cant apologize enough that you only get this last day with me. but always remember that ill be waiting for you. Dont be afraid to fall in love again. Dont give up after me. i dont want that."

"Louis why are you saying all of this now?" he didnt respond but fell to the floor. "NO!! LOUIS NO YOU CANT DO THIS!!!" i screamed and fell to my knees grabbing my cell and dialing 911.

"Louis please stay with me.." tears were falling rapidly now. i couldn't stop them if i tried. i griped his soft hand in mine as he layed with his eyes closed and barely breathing. Seconds later the ambulance was here and taking him away from me.

"Ma'am are you family?"

"im his girlfriend.." i whispered as they took his body away.

"Alright right this way." he lead me to the back of the ambulance. i stayed right by lou's side the whole time. until we got to the hospital and they took him away from me. i sat in the cold waiting room for hours until a man walked over to me.

"Are you nicole?" he asked. i just nodded.

"Okay well you may go see him. but i do have some bad news...mr tomlinson only has a little while left. an hour at the most."

That crushed me. i want to die to. i can leave him.

"Right this way." i followed the man threw endless hallways until we finally stopped in front of a door.

he just nodded as i shakily opened the door. i was honestly afraid to look. i walked in and looked up to see louis. my louis. he looked deathly pale and Had wires all over his body. This is complete tourchure. i pulled a chair over to the side of the bed and took his hand in mine.

"Hi louis." i pulled in a shaky breath. "I know that you probably cant hear me when i say this but i want you to know that i love you. more than anything on this planet and this is killing me. every second i knew that you were even closer to death. even closer to leaving me. im really going to miss you. and dont think that im going to ever forget about you. youll always be my boobear. thank you for the best three years of my life. i love you lou. so much."

all of a sudden a long beep noise came from the machine next to me. "No...no..." i mumbled as a few doctors came in pulling me out of the room. "NO! I CANT LEAVE HIM!!!" i yelled as they pulled me out of the small room. i just sank into the wall next to the door letting the blackness surround me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                       *2 weeks later.*

Its been two weeks since i lost louis. two weeks since i lost the love of my life. my everything. at the moment im sitting on my bedroom floor looking threw all of mine and louis's memories. all the perfect moments of the three years we were together. There was pictures of our first date and our first Christmas as a couple. louis's birthday..every little picture or memory broke me more inside.

"DING" the door bell? i got up off the cold floor and walked down the stairs and to the door. when i opened it there was a tall man.

"Are you mrs nicole?" he asked quietly.

"Yes i am.."

"Well louis told me to give this to you a couple of weeks ago. he said it was for this day. so here ya go." i took the small envelope in my hands as the man left. after shutting the door i walked into our living room and sat on the cold sofa. i carefully opened the small letter.

                    My dearest nicole,

Hi nikki its lou. i know that your probably hurting alot right now and im very sorry for that. me writing this to you is probably making you hurt more. i just really wanted to say a few things before i go. well first i love you. more than anything. and i know that my death is going to cause you to not want to love again but you cant let that get the best of you. dont let me stop you from loving another because i want you to be happy. i want you to get married and have a family. have a life nicole. even if its not with me just know that ill always be there. not physically but mentally ill never leave your side. ill be waiting for you. we will be together again. this is just goodbye for now. and its okay to cry baby. i know your probably doing that alot. well i must go now. i love you.

                                                                                  Forever and Always,

                                                                                                   ~Louis.Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?! And this isnt morgbear! MWAHAHAHA!!  No but this is  her bestfriend Emily. She had a little bit of trouble writing this so i had to do it for her. Oh and im sorry if this made ya'll cry because....IM BAWLING. even tho i wrote it. haha.. Okay well byebye now!! :)

~Embear Horan.Xx