Zayn Romantic/Dirty

Ok i dont know how good it really is but this one is for GottaLuvBritts!

TESS'S POV

"TESS COME HERE PLEASE!" Zayn yelled as i ran into the kitchen to see a huge mess.

"Zayn what did you do?"i asked looking around. To be honest it looked like a bomb went off.

"Umm well hehe?" i gave him a more serious look. "Babe have i ever told you how hot you look when your mad?" i rolled my eyes. i could never stay mad at him. He would either sweet talk me or i would stare into those dark brown eyes of his.

"Yes a thousand times. Have i ever told you how much i love you?" I said with a slight chuckle. He walked over to me and wrapped his big arms around me. i loved this feeling. the feeling of having somebody there to hold me tight. to love me.

He kissed my neck and i giggled slighlty at this. He started to move up my neck leaving a trail of kisses leading to my mouth. His kisses were like candy. They were sweet and he was so gentle. I love this man.

He moved back down to my neck. Sucking slightly. I moaned at this. i could feel him smile. i liked this. he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist . he walked over to the couch with his lips still attached to my neck. He finally pulled away when he layed me down on the Soft light brown couch. Did this couch suddenly get softer?

he pulled my shirt off looking at my body i suddenly felt a little self concise. "Babe Dont need to feel like that its just me." he whispered pulling his shirt off. His body was so well yummy! he begain to kiss my belly leaving me wanting him more than i did before. he unbuttoned my pants. i was now just in my bra and underwear. "You look so gorgeous like this." he said. i could feel the red appear on my cheeks. "Again its in everything you do." He bent over me kissing me. I could feel his bulge as he took off his trousers.he slipped his hands under me unclasping my bra. I felt his warm breathe on my neck which sent chills all over my body.

He started to pull off my blue underwear. I pulled his Black ones off in the process. "Are you ready for this?" I nodded."You are sur..."

"Yes Zayn. Yes." he positioned himself for entry. i prepared for the pain. He enterd and the pain statred to set in. i felt a tear run down my face. he wiped it away. As he started to thrust the pain went away. And the pleasure set in.He started to thrust faster. 

"OOOOHHHH ZAYNNNN!!!" i moaned/screamed. He smiled and i grabbed the sheets. "ZAAAAAAYYYYNNNN!!!!!!" i yelled louder.

"Shh Your gonna wake the neighbors." He said still thrusting. 

"I'm Sor...Sorry." i choked out in between Moans. i felt my stomahe start to turn. "Zayn im close." 

" Me too." He said starting to slow. His jucies squirted out into me. Mine did too. he pulled out of me.

"Tess i love you." he pulled up next to him so i was cuddled up next to his chest.

"ZanieBoo. I love you too."

A.N. So what do you guys think? I plan on getting a few more done today.

~Morgbear Tommo