Niall Dirty/Surprise

This one's for ashleyr2701

Ashley POV

I walked into Nialls bedroom to see him standing at the window looking out at the rolling hills of Mullingar. I walked up next to him too look at the view. Damn this was so beautiful. The sun was setting on the horizon. making the hills turn gold pink and red.

"It's almost as breathe taking as you with your clothes off."Niall said as I stood next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Niall your so cheeky." I said with a smile on my face. He turned around and picked me up. "Niiiiiiiiiaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll! Put me down!" I said as he spun me around.

"Okay" He said putting me on the bed. He then bent over so he was on top of me. I stared into his Blue eyes. He stared back into mine.

"I love you." He whispered before crashing our lips together. They fit together so perfectly.

He reached his hands up my shirt so they were on my stomach. I gasped because his hands are really cold.

"Niall your hands are cold."

"I know how to warm them up." He said with a cheeky grin. He ran his hand down to my knee and slid it up to where my panties are and slid them off. (Oh I forgot to mention... I'm only wearing a button up shirt (;) He ran his hand back up to my area were he looked at me and started to rub my clit.

I let out a quiet moan.

"Mmm yeah you like that don't you?" He asked. I could only reply with a slight nod. He then went little lower and entered me with a finger. I gasped with pleasure as he moved them in and out. "Want another?" He asked.

"Yes Ni! Yes!" I said. he entered another one moving them faster and faster. "OH GOD DAMN! NIALL I'M CLOSE!" I said. He pulled his fingers out and looked at me.

He then took his shirt and trousers off. While I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room. He slid his underwear off.

"I love you."

"I lov..." I couldn't answer before he slammed into my body. I gasped at the feeling. He let it set there for a minute before thrusting in and out.

"Your so fucking tight Ash." He said as I moaned with pleasure.

"NIAALLL! YES OH NIALLLLLLL!" I screamed as my stomach turned with pleasure. "I'm....gonna...." I didn't finish before my juices spilled out. He soon followed along sending me over the edge.

He pulled out of me and looked at the time.

"10:30... I have time to eat." He said walking out of the room. Completely naked. I laughed at him. Damn I am not going to be able to walk for a week.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*2 MONTHS LATER *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was standing in the kitchen of Zayns house helping Perrie prepare food for everyone. We were having a One Direction and Little Mix get together. So all the lads and their girlfriends and all of little mix was here.

"Hey Perrie will you get me the pickles and ice cream?" I asked her. she looked at me funny.

"Okay?"

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I yelled.

"Ashley are you feeling okay?" She asked

"Yeah I am fine." I said.

"Well you're getting a little bit...... chubby. like baby chubby."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?"

"Mood swings... Strange cravings.... Baby fat... Babe I hate to say but......... I think your preggers." She is right mood swings, cravings, and not to mention how I feel in the mornings.

"NIALL! BABE COME HERE! BRING THE LADS AND GIRLS TOO!" I yelled for Nialler. He came walking in with everyone else right behind him. I haven't seen Eleanor and Danielle in four months.

"Yeah babe?" Niall said.

"Well...Erm.... You know the day we ummm... you know... Well uhh I'm pregnant."I said pointing down at my tummy. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. Everyone was cheering and awwing.

Niall got down on one knee and looked me dead in the eyes and grabbed something out of his pocket and asked"Ashley I love you. I want to be with you forever. Your the most amazing beautiful girl every. So will you do me the honours of being my princess forever? No matter how much hate."

"Yes my IRISH Prince. Yes" 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A.N Soooooooooooooooooooooo. Yeah. um it's about to get a little awkward okay....... So I only write these things the way I do because of things I have read. I'm still a virgin..... AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway hope my sexual tacos enjoyed. And yes when you read my Imagines I call you my sexual tacos. And when you read my fanfics you guys are just regular plan old boring tacos... Lol anyway. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FAN ME READ MY OTHER STORIES ~Morgbear Tommo