Liam Romantic/Dirty

This is during their honeymoon!

Qunicy's POV

Ok well me and my husband just got marryed. You might be wondering who in the heck did she marry? Well i marryed Liam James Payne. Every girls dream. Anyway we are on our honeymoon in paris. He is in the room getting unpacked while i am left to cook for him and me. I think i have deceided   I am gonna make Tacos. (I know not very romantic. But its quick and easy!)

I got out the meat and turned the burner to the stove on. "Babe will you come here?!" Liam yelled from the bedroom.

I shut the stove back off and walked into the bedrrom."Yeah hun what is it?"

"Well when do you want kids?"

"Umm what?"

"When do you want kids?"

"I dont care. When do you?"

"When ever is fine with me." I smiled and sat down on the bed with him.

"Well then I think we have some free time." He smirked and I did the same.

"And I know where you are going with this." he said before moving over and lying on top of me now. He started to kiss me. They werent like anyother. they were loving kind and gentle. I couldnt ask for more, He pulled away leaving a trail of soft sweet kisses along my neck. i moand slightly when he hit that one spot. I could feel him smile slightly. He pulled my shirt up and over my head. I followed along pulling his shirt up.

"Q i love you." I smiled.

"I love you to Li." he started to unbutton my pants. ( Lets say we played follow the leader. He did something i did the same.) He reached under me and unclasped my bra. next was the underwear for both of us. 

"Ready?" i nodded slightly. Let the pain come once again. He enterd me slowly so i could adjust to his size. I let out a slight yelp of pian. 

 "Shhh Babe its ok." He whisperd as he started to thrust in and out. The pain truned into pleasure as i gripped the sheets. 

"LIIIIII YESS!!! OOOHHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDDD!!!" I screamed. 

" Shh youll wake the people next door."He said. i giggled a little while still moaning. 

"LiLi im almost there." He nodded in agreement. His juices squirted into me sending me over the edge. 

A.N. A little diffrenet type of it their already married! yay ~Morgbear Tommo