Liam Proposal

This ones for horsesrmylife12

Avery Pov

"Av come on i wanna take you some where." Liam said dragging me behind him.

"Where?" I kept asking over and over. But he kept silent.

"LiLi........Where are we going....For Realzzzzzz"

"Hold on a sec babe I have to use the toilet." And with that, he went into the men's room. We were at the carnival so I bought some cotton candy and sat at a bench and drank my Pepsi. Liam was taking too long, what is he doing......

Liams POV

I went to the toilet and ripped my sweats and coat. I was wearing a purple tux and a red rose as my pin. In my pocket, I had a red velvet box and inside was a beautiful,EXPENSIVE diamond ring. Avery was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.I now know why I want to propose to the lovely Lady.What will she think?......

Avery POV

It was getting late.......and cold.I had forgotten my jacket so I went to the car and turned the heat in high blast.I saw a familiar face FINALLY come out of the toilets.....Liam.why was he dressed so fancy?I felt tears start to prick the corners of my eyes as he knelt Down.What was he thinking......

Liams POV

She started cry in as I knelt Down.Damn,I hope those are tears of joy.I smiled a weak smile and the finally had the balls to say my Vow."Avery, you are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life. As soon as I looked into your gorgeous eyes my heart melted into a puddle of love. I want to be with you forever...So I've written these vows as a sign of my love. So.... whataya say? Be my Mrs. Payne?" Please say yes.Please say yes.please say yes..

Avery POV

"Yes" mumbled under my breath. Liam picked me up and spun me around and kissed me with his soft, perfect lips. our lips moved in rhythm as if we were making the beat of a drum with our lips.He took me by the hand and placed the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. Nothing felt more right than this. 

"SHE SAID YES!!!" he screamed. I smiled my biggest smile. 

"I would have said yes anytime." he smiled back at me as i said this. We kissed again.

A.N. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it was so late!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey what do you think??? Ginna comment and vote maybe?~Morgbear Tommo