Harry Dirty/Date

This one's for glittergirl1234

Khaliyah POV

So me and my boyfriend are going on a date. He asked me through a song... Cheesy I know. But romantic. Oh by the way my boyfriend is Harry Styles from One Direction. HOW!?!? you ask well that's too long of a story to tell...

I was in a teal minnie dress. I had on a lovely diamond necklace that Harry got me as a one year anniversary gift. I was wearing teal diamond studded platforms. With a little eye liner and some eye shadow. I thought I looked fine. But Harry on the other hand thinks I look sexy.

"Haz Pay attention to the road... Not me." I said noticing that he hasn't looked away from me since we got in the car.

"Sorry not possible with you looking like that." He said with a smile. "Can we just skip the diner?"

"No we have had it planned for a while. And we need to do something.... And no sex. By me meaning we need to do something I mean get out of the house."

"We could get a hotel room."

"No! I will not have sex in a hotel room... Anyway I'm already in this dress. Let's go out and have fun."

"It's not fun when your turning me on like this." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He drove for a few more minutes and pulled in to a fancy restaurant called The Krusty Krab. (A.N. DON'T JUDGE I WATCH SPONGEBOB TO MUCH!!!! AND I CAN'T THINK!!!!!) Wait The Krusty Krab??? What is their a frycook named Spongebob? And A squid? And a crab as the owner?

"Babe your looking in the wrong direction. It's over there." He said pointing at the place next door. DAMN ITS PACKED! How are we going to get in?

"Umm how are we..."

"I have reservations."

"Okay? How did..."

"Babe I know what your thinking... Now shut up and let's go."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh sorry. Be quiet and let's go." I rolled my eyes as he got out and walked over to my side of the car and helped me out.

We had a simple meal. And left. We were both a little bit too excited for that fancy eat.

Harry drove in the opposite direction of our flat.

"H-Harry where are we going?"

"Somewhere secret."He said with a cheeky smile. He drove for several more miles and turned down a dirt road. He drove a few hundred yards down it and pulled up next to a huge field.

I looked out the window at the sky. It looked so beautiful.

"Well c'mon." He said already out of the car and had my door opened. I unbuckeled and got out.

He grabbed my hand and two blankets out of the backseat. We walked to the middle of the field. Where he spread the blanket out and we layed down on it.

"Khaliyah. I love you more than anything. Your my life." He said before crashing our lips together and climbing on top of me. His large hands slid up my back and unzipped the dress.He pulled it off.

I Unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of him. I ran my hands over his chest. He slightly chuckled as the tips of my fingers glided over his tummy.

I then unbuttoned his trousers. His black boxers were my favourite ones. I slid them off of him as he unclasped my bra and tugged at my panties.

"Your underwear piss me off."

"And whys that Mr. Styles?"

"Because... They keep me from pleasuring you."He said with a wink.

He then crashed our lips together again and entered me. He moved his lips from mine to my neck sucking slightly making me moan. He took the small diamonds into his mouth and moved them to the side.

He was thrusting faster and faster making me moan his name. I watched as his eyes change from his beautiful green to dark full of lust.

I moved my hands from the blanket to his hair. Making him smile.

"Damn.... Your tight..." He said in between his heavy breaths. Sweat droplets form on his face.

"H-Harry.... I'm...I'm ...Close..." I said as I felt my stomach turn with pleasure. He nodded in agreement. He started to slow his thrusts. I felt his warm thick juices flow into me. I soon followed.

He pulled out of me and layed next to me and wrapped the other blanket around us. I snuggled into his warm chest. Listening to his heart beat. His chest vibrated as he spoke.

"Best sex ever." I nodded in agreement.

A.N. Okay well sorry this was late I had school work.... Damn school. But no school is okay I guess we need it. Lol anyway Hoped you like it my little sexual tacos. I love you all...MWAH!!! I HAVE OVER A THOUSAND READS THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!! I WOULD KISS YOU ALL IF I COULD!!! Oh and if you guys could start to inbox me your requests I can get to them better and a little more quicker!~Morgbear Tommo