Harry Romantic

Its about to get romantic up in here this is for harryscupcakegirl1

Ashlyn's POV

"Harold it just got serious." I said running after my boyfriend Harry who just sprayed me with the hose. soaking my Cheetah Print Crop top that read 'Dance'. 

"Love to see you do that babe. you cant stay serious even if your life depnds on it." he said slowing down. I slipped out of My gray Converse. Slowing down my self.

"I can be serious." I said starting to pout.

"Please tell me when. I want front row seats. i rolled my eyes as i stopped running or walking all together and sat down still pouting. i heard him walk up behind me. "Aww you know i was kidding." He pecked my cheek. I stayed quiet."Babe you know i cant stand the silent treatment." i stayed quiet. 

He walked away. "ok then i guess my AshyBaby doesnt want to know a secret." he said walking over to the house.

"What secret? I wanna Know." i said jumping up running over to the spot he is at.

"Nope i cant tell you now." he said opeing the door and walking in. i ran in behind him in the kitchen and kissed his cheek. Over and over again.

"What are you doing?" 

"Kissing.. You.. Until.. You.. Tell. Me.. A..Secret..." i said in between kisses. 

"Fine. Ash I love you."i felt him smile as he said that.

"Wow you can say those three words. I love you too. My Hazzabear." Yeah Cant believe it 2 years and he finally says it. I love Him more than anything in the world.

A.N. So what ya think? I thought it was cute. I couldnt stop smiling when i worte this.Her outfit is on the side.

~Morgbear Tommo