Zayn Romantic/Dirty/Surpise

This one is for the lovely Justme96. And thanks babe for commenting and telling me what you think of my Imagines.

Laila POV

"Lala babe I need you. Come here!" Zayn yelled. Even though he is on the other side room.

"Whaaaaaattttt??" I said walking over to him. His smile grew bigger.

"Did you know that you are the most beautiful girl on this planet?" My face grew red. "Aww are so pretty when you blush." I smiled from ear to ear and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Did you know that I love you more than anything?" I asked. he looked down at me.

"Did you know that I love you more?" I shook my head.

"Impossible my bad boy."

"Oh but it's not love." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Zayn are we going to just stand like this or are w..." I was cut off by him crashing our lips together. I smiled into the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started to kiss down my neck and sucking my soft spot. I let out a quiet moan. He smiled at the sound.

He started to walk over to our bed. When he reached it he layed me gently down on it. And just looked at me.

"your so sexy when you have lust filled eyes." He stated. His eyes were full of lust too.

He ran his hand down my body until he reached the bottom of my navy blue t-shirt. He pulled it up with caution. I like how he is so careful with me. It was almost like he was gonna break me like a porcelain doll.

He took my shirt off and went for my trousers button. I tugged at his shirt and pulled it off. His body was tan and toned. His rock hard abs felt good as I ran my hands up them.

He unbuttoned my trousers and pulled then off leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I started to unbutton his trousers. I could see his bulge.

He reached under me unclasping my bra. I went for his underwear and he went for mine. We pulled them off each other in one swift motion.

He looked at me like he was asking 'Ready?' I just nodded my head. I prepared myself for the pain. He entered me slowly. But it still felt like my insides were getting ripped out of my body.

I felt a tear trickle down my face. I grabbed onto the sheets as he started to thrust in and out. I moaned and moved my hands from the sheets to his back. I dug my nails into his back.

"OHHH ZAYN! YEAH! OHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDDD YEESSS ! ZAYN MALIK I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I screamed and moand. He only smiled.

His eyes were closed in concentration.

"La... I.... I want you..... To be ..... The mother...... of my kids..... Someday.." He said while panting and thrusting faster and faster. My legs went numb from the pleasure.

"OKAY! BUT JUST OH GOD I CLOSE!" I said as I felt my stomach turn with pleasure. He nodded in agreement.

I soon felt his juices flow into me. I soon followed along. He pulled out of me and layed down. I layed my head down on his bare chest. We soon fell into sleep.

*FOUR WEEKS LATER*

Damn my stomach hurts so bad. I don't know what to do. I mean like one minute I'm happy then the next pissed. I know I should ask one of the boys.

"Hey Laila what's up?"

"Liam I think I might be.....Pregnant."

"Wow that's great!"

"Yeah but I'm not sure yet so please don't let Zayn find out."

"Okay but do you want me to come over with a pregnancy test?"

"Please. I need someone."

"Okay I'll be right over." And with that we hung up.

I waited for about ten minutes then there was a knock on the door. I got up off the couch and walked over.

"Hey LiLi."I said hugging him as he walked in.

"Okay take this and go do your thing." I nodded and went to the bathroom.

Okay I just did what I was supposed to do.

"Liam come in here and wait with me Please." I Said and Liam came in the room. We waited for a few and then it beeped. I walked to the counter and looked down. I screamed.

"OMG I'M FREAKING PREGNANT!" Liam gasped when I said this.

"How are we going to tell Zayn?" He asked. I shrugged. I am shaking so bad right now.

"LALA I'M HOME!" Zayn yelled. I looked at Liam.

Zayn walked in the bathroom.

"Okay what's going on?"

"Erm... Well... Uhh. Zayn I have some really big news.... I'm pregnant." He just starred at me and smiled so big I thought his lips were gonna fall off.

"OH MY GOD! WOO I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" he yelled and ran and picked me up and spun me around. I threw my head back in laughter.

Liam laughed and called the boys.

"Hey guys were are going to be uncle's!"

"WOOO HOOOO!" The three screamed together.

A.N. So my sexual tacos What you think. Justme96 your welcome. I had fun writing it. And actually it was quite interesting. And if I owe you a imagine. I'm so sorry just message me if I do owe you one. Until next time Kik me Morgbear. Fan me read my other stories. LOVE Y'ALL! ~Morgbear Tommo