Prefrence- How He propses to you

Harry- You had a hard day at work and You just want to go home. You suddenly get a text from your boyfriend Harry sending you on a scavenger hunt. You drive around for hours as he sends you all over town. After about three hours of driving you have reached your destination. Home. Your so pissed. I open th door and slam it shut. "WHAT THE HELL HARRY? YOU SEND ME DRIVING AROUND FOR HOURS JUST TO SEND ME BACK HERE!" you yell before looking around. Rose petals, Lights dimmed, And a random ass cage. You walk over to the cage. And find a little kitten in it. You open the cage and see a engraving on it. You read it aloud '(Your name) Will you marry me?' "YES!" You scream knowing he is behind the sofa. He suddenly jumps out from behind the sofa and runs to you. He spins you around and kisses you all over.

Niall- You went out for a horse ride as your boyfriend Niall is at a recording. You gallop through the fields back to the barn to we're you see a oddly familiar car. You bring the horse o a quick stop and climb down. You walk it over to the barn for a quick rub down. Not paying attention to the car one bit. You thought nothing of it. You walk into the barn and hear the strumming of a guitar. You tie your horse up in a cross tie. And walk towards the sound. And hear singing... Nialls voice. You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

"(Your Name) I love you more than anything in the world. Your beautiful amazing wonderful fabulous extraordinary brilliant phenomenal and everything in between. I could never ask for anything else. I love you." He got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box and opened it to show a beautiful diamond. You threw your hands to your face and start to cry. "Will you be my Irish princess?" You quickly nod as he gets off the ground and holds you close.

Louis- You open your eyes to see a beautiful brown haired boy sitting next to you. He was playing with your hair. " Louis.... I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled as he got up and walked to the loo. You being the weird person you are you follow him.

"What ya doing?" You ask.

"Gonna shower. What about you?"

"Gonna do the same?" He Nodds as you two quickly strip of your clothing and hop in the shower. It was a long shower which consisted of a lot of holding. He held you in his arms most of the time. You guys quickly get out of the shower and dry off. You walk to your dresser and open it. Louis had already got his trousers out and had them on. You rummage threw your clothes till you see a note that says 'Babe your beautiful. Wonderfully amazing. Your the peanut butter to my jelly. The Apple to my pie. Straw to my berry.... Turn around.' You turn around and see Louis on one knee and a velvet box in one hand. Before he can ask you. You Scream yes and hug him forgetting you didn't have clothes on.

Liam- Your taking a casual stroll through the park with Li-Li. the sun was setting in the distance. You saw a slight glow in the distance you look at him confused. He laughs and looks down a the ground. With your hands intiwned you make your way to the glow. To your surprise it was candles. You look at him more confused. He got down on one knee. You gasp as he pulls out the most beautiful ring you ever saw. You knew instantly the answer was 'YES'. "Were do I begin? I think from the very first day when I met you... I knew you were the one. Even if I was saying bless you. I knew you were. And just being in your presence sends my head spinning. (Your name) Will you be my bride?" You nod as he kisses you passionately as it starts to down pour in rain.

Zayn- Your sitting on the couch with your feet propped up on Zayns lap. He looks back and forth between you and the telly. You smile as you see him checking over your facial features. " Your beautiful... It's true." He sang slightly making you blush. " I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side." He sang again. "Every little thing you do. Baby I'm amazed by you. I'm so in love with you." Again. He stood up and grabbed your hand and slipped a ring onto it. "So do you wanna spend the rest of your life with me by your side?"

"Yes Zayn... Yes!" You said as he picked you up an kissed you all over the place.

A.N. Nobody was requesting so i made a preference.... If anyone has any Ideas for another tell me Please I'll be glad to do it! ~ Morgbear Tommo