Zayn Detention/Dirty

This one's for Britishbabygurl.... Thanks for being my first fan to Kik me lol anyway here you go! ~Morgbear Tommo

Cheyenne POV

Damn he is the only one who got detention today. Why? He is always in here. What did he do now?

I looked down at the papers on the brown desk. 'Telling teacher off, Skipping class, Wrote I love bacon waffles on the chalk board.' Yeah worst part about this is that we are the same age. And in the same year.

I looked over at the black haired boy who sat with his feet up on the desk.

"So beautiful why you here?" He asked with a dark tone.

"Here to watch your sorry arse."

"Oooh feisty. I like." He said getting up and walking over to me. He reached his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me close. I pushed him back but he came up again this time he pushed his lips to mine.

I went along... I know weird but eh who cares? He placed his hands on my lower back as I moved mine up to his hair. I guess he liked it as a slight moan came from the back of his throat.

His hands soo slid up my shirt and pulled it off of me completely. I did the same to him. Lust filled his eyes. it was actually really sexy.

I reached down and unbuttoned his trousers and he undid mine. He shoved them down. I slid mine down my legs.

"Get down behind the desk. Now." He said demanding. I followed his demand and layed down on my back behind the desk. He walked over to me and layed down on me and unclasped my bra. I pulled his underwear off of him. He pulled mine off too.

"Okay be quiet. Now. don't get loud or we will get kicked out of school. For good." He said before entering me. I bit my lip as he started to thrust. I moved my hands to his back. He reached his head down and left love bites all over my body.

I dug my nails into his back as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Damn I'm close." He said starting to breathe heavy. I nodded. I felt his warm juices pour out and into me. I soon followed along. He pulled out and grabbed his boxers and put them on.

"Call me if you want to do that again." He said as he gave me his number.

A.N. I hope you liked it. It was kinda rushed but yeah. Lol comment vote request! ~Morgbear Tommo