Chapter 1

| You and Larry heard some exciting news form your mom saying someone new was gonna move in. It's been forever since someone new was moving into Addison Apartments.

"When do you think they're gonna get here Y/n?"

You were working on cleaning your drum set since Larry accidently spilled paint on it from him dropping it while painting.

"I'm not sure Larry, I mean time will tell when they're gonna be here."

Larry groaned and put his hands up to his face covering his eyes.

"Not gonna lie I can't wait to meet them, it's been forever since anyone has moved to this goddamn place."

You finally scrubbed the last dried piece of paint off, it was honestly a relief since you didn't think it was coming off any time soon. You stood up and put your hands in your pockets.

"Yea, me too. This place is practically forgotten."

Larry walked over to one of his bean bags and plopped down in it. He tilted his head back looking up at the sealing. Then a knock was at the door. You both assumed it was your mom but it felt different in a way.

"Hello? Your mom said that she wanted me to meet you."

Larry perked his head up imidelty, we both looked at each other and got a grin on both of our faces.

"Last one to answer the doors buying snacks tonight!" I said with a smerk.

Larry jolted up quickly as I ran for the door. But sadly Larry pushed me out of the way causing me to almost fall over the TV.

"Ha! Loser!" He said as he stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and stood back up straight.

Larry opened the door and introduced himself.

"Oh, what's up little dude?"

I walked over to see a kid about my height with blue hair up in pigtails, he had a mask on his face, only revealing his blue eyes through them that matched his hair.

"Larry move so he can walk in.." I whisper shouted at him.

He looked at me then swooshed over to the side.

"Oh! Sorry.." He said following a chuckle at the end.

"You're good." The blue haired boy said.

I walked over to the radio and looked at the cd case figuring out what song to put on.

"Whats up? I'm Larry. And that's my sister Y/n."

I turned over to the both of them and waved with a soft smile on my face. The boy waved back at me then looked back at Larry.

"I'm Sal, but my friends call me Sally Face. Well.. I didn't really have any decent friends back home at New Jersey.

Larry tilted his head and corssed his arms.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well, my bullies would call me Sally Face, but I thought if I owned up to the name that the assholes wouldn't pick on me anymore."

Larry chuckled and put his hands in his pocket.

"You're a complicated dude, aren't ya Sal? But i think we're gonna get along great me and you.. Maybe Y/n too."

Sal chuckled and told Larry that his mom told him the same. Then you finally found a song to put on. You put it in the cd player in the radio and turned down the volume a bit. Then a took a seat in one of the bean bags and put your hands in your sweater pockets.

"By the way, cool mask! Where'd you get it?" Larry asked Sal.

"It's a prosthetic."

"Larry.." You said to him.

"Shit man, that's rough.. so do you have no face under there or something?"

You groaned softly from your annoying brothers behavior. You nudged on the back of his leg making him lose his balance a little.

"Don't be asking shit like that Larry, that's personal."

Larry looked at me then at Sal.

"Oookay! Change of topic..." Larry said.

Sal looked around the room and saw everything, all the posters, your drum set, and Larry's art side of the room.

"So who's the artist and who's the drummer?" Sal questioned.

"Larry's the one who paints everything, i play the drums."

"Oh wow! That's kinda cool, how'd you learn Y/n?" Sal asked.

"I kinda taught myself, plus this is a small town anyways so there isn't really anyone to teach me."

Sal walked over to the drums and touched his hand on the symbols slightly. I stood up and went to the dresser to hand him the drumsticks.

"Give them a try, i don't mind." You said handing the drums sticks to him.

As you both looked into each other's eyes. His blue eyes were honestly pretty.

"Are you sure? You don't mind?"

I chuckled and smiled at him warmly.

"I don't mind at all Sal, make as much noise as you want!"

He looked down at the drum sticks and held them in his hands. Then he walked over to the seat and started playing the drums, he started tapping each drum one by one along with the symbols.

"You're a natural Sal! A lot better than this girl here." Larry said as he pointed to me with his thumb.

I looked at him annoyed and nudged his shoulder with my elbow slightly. Then he made the most dramatic face and put the back of his hand up to his forehead.

"Ohhhh~ I'm being abused! Talk about domestic violence!" Larry whined.

"Oh c'mon Larry! I didn't even nudge you that hard!"

Then the both of you heard a small chuckle from across you guys, you and Larry both looked to see Sal chuckling. It made you and Larry smile knowing that your new friend was getting a little comfortable with you guys.