Chapter 12

|Me and Sal followed Larry into the school, he wanted us to meet some friends of his.

"How long have you guys been friends for?"

"Uh.. not that long actually. But they're cool. You'll like them."

Me and Sal looked at each other then went back to following Larry. The halls were a little crowded by students, but we managed not to get lost surprisingly.

"Also do you both have your schedules?"

Larry walked to the lockers and stood next to them as me and Sal did the same. I took out my schedule from my backpack and started looking through it.

"I have English, science, history, and math. Then it's physics and p.e"

"Hey, I have science with you Sally!"

Sal looked up and Larry while they both high fived each other.

Then Larry looked at me and questioned,

"And you Y/n?"

"Oh.. hmm... I have science, and jazz band.. then it's history and p.e"

"Hey we have p.e together.." Sal said to me.

"Looks like we're gonna be running buddies." I said to him.

Me and Sal chuckled at each other. Then I looked to the side of me and saw two people walk up to us. One was a girl a little taller than me with brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a purple sweater that she could put her fingers through. And next to her was a guy with orange fluffy hair and a pair of round glasses.

"Heya Todd and Ash! Took you guys long enough."

Ashley went up to Larry and smiled

"We got lost in the crowd of students. But we found our way here, thankfully."

Ash looked at me and Sal then tilted her head.

"These your friends?"

"Oh! The guy with the sick mask is Sally Face. And the girl next to him is my sister."

Her mouth dropped a little and looked at Larry, even Todd did the same."

"You have a sister? I didn't know. And you haven't told us!?"

Larry awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, I'm Ashley but just call me Ash." She said as she greeted us warmly.

"It's nice to meet you too Ash." I said back to her.

"Well, I'm sure you already know my name but I'm Todd. Nice to meet you both."

I smiled at him then put my hands in my pockets.

"Whats your schedule Ash. You too Todd." Larry asked both of them.

They both pulled out a piece of paper out of their bag and went through it.

"I have English, history, science, pe. Then pe and math after."

"Hey! You and Sal have English together."

Ash looked up at Sal and smiled at him softly.

"We should walk to class together then, it's gonna start soon anyways." She said to him.

"O-oh, sure. That's fine."

I put my schedule away and put my hands in my pockets.

"Well we should all get going. See yall at lunch!" Larry waved to us bye and walked away, while Sal, Ash, and Todd walked together leaving me alone next to the lockers. I couldn't help but feel my stomach turn a little. I took a deep breath and found my first period. I went to go find a seat in the corner of the classroom and set out my notebook along with my pencil. Then, a kid sat next to me. He had blonde hair and a purplish pink sweater along with a blue pair of shorts. I glanced at him and saw that he had a purple eye. I looked back at my notebook and doodled.

✨️time skip to lunch✨️

It was finally lunch which ment I could finally see my friends again. As I walked to my locker I saw the boy from my first period and Sal. As I walked closer to them I could hear that they were arguing.

"Well no one likes a cliché bully, travisss!"

I walked up to them a little closer and heard more about what they were talking about.

"Oh shut up! I'll have more friends than you'll ever have!"

"Well maybe if you'd take that sick out of your ass maybe you'll make a friend or two-!"

But before he could finish his sentence he punched Sal across the face, I quickly ran up to Sal and looked at him worried. Then I glared up at Travis then walked up to him. But before I could even do anything he ran away.

"Sal! Are you okay?"

He held his mask up to his face and looked down.

"Yeah.. ive delt with worse.."

I felt my expression sadden and pouted sadly.

Then he looked up and saw that a bit of blood coming out of his mask.

"Hey, you're bleeding... let me help.."

"W-wait! T-the mask.."

Before I put my hands on his mask a drifted them away a little.

He walked to his locker and opened it making sure that it would cover his face better. I unclipped his mask from the bottom slightly and saw that his nose was slightly bleeding, I pulled out my hankirrchief and wiped his nose gently.

"There, thankfully it wasn't anything big..."

I smiled at him warmly at him as he smiled back at me softly. His smile made me feel happier myself, just the gentleness made it feel somewhat... warm. I clipped his mask back on and moved away giving Sal space.

"We should get going to lunch now, they're probably gonna look for us if we don't go."

Sal looked at me for a couple of seconds then chuckled.

"Y-yeah.. we should.."|