Chapter 16

|I tilted my head and crossed my arms.

"What about Sal..?"

"Y/n.. you were literally redder than the color itself when Sal leaned his head on you.."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.

"That dosent mean anything! You don't know! I could've been embarrassed or something you know!"

Larry stared at me then chuckled slightly.

"Y/n your face is still red-"

I groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"Shut the hell up Larry!"

"Okay okay! I won't ask you about it anymore." He said as he got up chucking.

"You have a little crush on Sally Face huh?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Larry be quiet.." I grumbled as i stood up too turning off the lights and making my way to bed.

Larry made his way to bed too and covered himself with his blanket.

"Night Y/n.."

...

"Night Larry.."

✨️Night time skip✨️

As morning came I sat up in bed and stretched. I got out of bed and got ready for school, then we picked up Sal like yesterday. This time, Larry seemed a little more.. awake than he'd usually be in the mornings. As we made our way to the elevator he had a small grin on his face. I glanced at him then put my hands in my pockets.

"What is it..?" I said.

"Hmm.. nothing~"

I looked over at him again and sighed deeply.

Better not be planning anything stupid.."

He chuckled and put his hands behind his head.

"Oh don't worry! I wont..~"

I groaned and closed my eyes. Then the elevator door opened to Sals floor. I walked out of the elevator but noticed that Larry didn't follow. I looked at him and slightly squinted my eyes.

"You comin' or what..?"

"You know what Y/n? I'm gonna wait for you two down at the first floor."

I raised an eyebrow and imidelty tried to run to the elevator so the doors wouldn't close, but sadly I was too slow.

"Larry!-"

As the door closed I slammed my fist against the elevator and cussed under my breath.

"Son of a bitch.."

I lowered my fist from the door and sighed.

"Everything okay Y/n..?" A voice said behind me.

I turned quickly seeing Sal. I imidietly stood up straighter and put my hands up to my chest.

"Oh! Mornin' Sal! My lovely brother decided to leave without me and you.."

He chuckled and walked next to me.

"Well, I guess we'll take it together."

I turned my head to him and looked at him for a second, then looked back at the elevator and pressed the button.

"Yeah. That's fine though." I said as I relaxed a little.

Then the elevator doors opened and we both walked in. I pressed floor number one and waited for the elevator to take us down. It was quiet between us.. a little to quiet, I wanted to break the silence but I didn't know what to say.

"Hey Y/n.."

I looked over at him.

"Whats up..?"

I could see he felt hesitant. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground.

"Sorry about what happened yesterday between me and you.."

"Huh?"

I felt my heart sink a little when he said that. I crossed my arms and felt my brows furrow.

"Sal trust me it's fine-"

"It's not about you helping me with my bullies.. it was about... what happened after you cleaned up all of my bruises."

It took me a second to figure out what he was saying. But then my mind instantly played back to what happened.

"I don't really know what happened, it was all so fast.. but I felt really.. specia-"

Before he could finish his sentence the doors opened. Sal slightly straightened his posture and looked up from the ground.

"Heya Sally Face!" Larry said as he greeted him. Then he looked at me and gave me a small smug grin.

"HI Y/n~."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the elevator, Sal did the same and stayed by my side.

Larry chuckled and put his arm over me then started to rub my head with his knuckles messing up my hair.

"Larry! Quit that! Youre messing up my hair!" I said as I tried to get him off of me.

Him and Sal started to giggle like idiots. But I couldn't be mad at them for that. I just sighed deeply and pushed Larry's arm away from me.

"Okay were gonna be late, let's get going now." I said as I walked towards the exit.

They followed then we made our way to school.|

-A/n-
Sorry I haven't updated I had SATS coming up and I was just busy with school. But now ill be posting again (: