Chapter 11

|"pssst, Y/n"

I looked over to the side of me seeing Larry poke at my shoulder, I sighed deeply and put the covers over my face.

"I don't wanna go..."

"Ugh, but you have too. What makes you think I wanna go?"

I uncovered my face and sat up slowly.

"What time is it anyways?"

"Oh.. hmm, it's around 7:19."

I groaned and stretched.

"Fine fine I'll get up."

"Plus Sally is waiting for us, we agreed that we would walk to school together."

"Really? When?"

"He channeled me asking if we could, he tried to talk to you but you were asleep."

Then my mind went back from when What happened yesterday.. I started to feel a little sad about what happened but then I shook the feeling off.

"Oh, well just.. give me a second to get ready okay? I'll be right there."

Larry walked towards the door and put on his backpack.

"Okay. Just don't take too long." He said as he walked out of the room.

I stretched again and got up to get dressed. I put on my clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth along with my hair. Then I took my backpack with me and looked at myself in the mirror feeling somewhat anxiety go through Me.

"C'mon Y/n just relax.." I said to myself.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Then I walked out of the bathroom seeing Larry on the couch going through his flip phone.

"Hey, you ready?"

He looked up at me then stood up.

"No, but whatever let's just get this over with."

I sighed and walked out the door along with Larry, then we went in the elevator going to pick up Sal. As we made it to the 4th floor we knocked on his door but there was no response. Me and Larry looked at each other then decided to knock again.

"Hello?"

As the door opened, it was a man with the same hair as sals that matched his beard. He seemed to be his dad.

"Oh, you're Sals friends aren't you?"

"Y-yeah, were here to pick up Sal." I said shyly playing with my fingers nervously.

"He'll be right out. I'll call him."

I nodded my head and saw Sals dad close the door. Not even a couple of minutes later Sal opened the door.

"Heya dude! You ready?"

Sal sighed and crossed his arms.

"Nope, not really. I don't wanna go I'm gonna miss Gizmo."

Larry sighed heavily and walked towards the elevator.

"Yeah I'm gonna miss my room, but let's just get today over with."|