Chapter 15

As Larry got the movie ready, me and Sal scooted the bean bags in front of the tv.

"Hey Y/n, get us some snacks. There's some in the cabinets." Larry said as he turned on the tv.

"Sure."

I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen. As I looked through the cabinets, I couldn't find much. There was only popcorn. I grabbed the bag of popcorn along with some candies I found left over from the last time. I put the popcorn in the microwave and waited for it. While waiting I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier with me and Sal, but my train of thought was interrupted by the microwave dinging. I took out the popcorn and got a bowl for all of us to share. Then I made my way back to the room where Sal and Larry were waiting for me at.

"Hey! Just in time. The movies starting." Larry said as he turned off the lights.

I walked over to one of the bean bags and put the popcorn in the middle of all of us. I sat down crossing my legs and slouched in it to make myself more comfortable. Then Larry started to play the movie and eat the popcorn.

As it went on, everything was fine. The movie was a good one too, then I looked over to my side to see Sal tilt his head a bit. I saw through the eye holes of his mask that his eyes were closed.

"Huh.. he fell asleep.." I thought to myself.

Then his head started to tilt off to my side and landed it on my shoulder. I smiled down at him warmly and sighed softly. Then I could feel someone look at me, I turned to my side seeing Larry who noticed that Sal fell asleep on my shoulder.

"Woah dude.."

"What-?"

"Your blushing-" He whispered.

I imidietly felt embarrassed and felt my face grow even hotter.

"Really!?" I whisper shouted.

"Yeah bro.. your face is like beat red.."

I looked away from him and covered my face with my shirt.

Larry leaned over to the tv and turned it off.

"Wake him up, he's probably tired. Just say the movie ended"

I looked over at him and nodded. I gently tapped on Sals shoulder.

"Hey Sal, wake up.. the movies over.."

Sal sat up slowly and yawned.

"It is..? And I slept through it huh..?"

Larry chuckled and turned on the lights.

"It's okay dude. Get some sleep alright..?"

Sal stood up and yawned again while making his way to the door.

"Sorry I fell asleep, again.. I kinda had a long day today..."

Larry patted his back and chuckled again.

"Don't worry Sally Face. Just rest alright. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay dude, see you tomorrow."

Then Sal peeked his head to where I was sitting.

"You too Y/n.. Goodnight."

"Night Sal."

He stared at me for a couple of seconds then walked out. Imidietly after Sal walked out Larry sat next to me in the bean bag and corssed his arms.

"We need to have girl talk."

"What-" I said as I rubbed my eye.

"It's about Sal."