Chapter 4

|Me and Sal were talking for a bit, we had nice conversations about what we like and other things like that.

"I think I'm good enough to go to bed now, thank you Y/n. I hope I wasn't a bother to you."

"You weren't a bother to me at all! I'm actually glad I could talk to you again before we go to sleep."

I smiled and stood up making my way down the tree house.

"Also, you're welcome Sal. I'd stay up any time if you needed it."

I climbed down the tree house and made my way to the apartments.

"Thanks again Y/n, goodnight."

I held the walkie talkie up to my mouth and smiled softly.

"Night Sal."

I pressed the button on my walkie talkie to turn it off and I walked inside my room. As I opened the door I saw Larry passed out on one of the bean bags. And thankfully the smell wasn't as strong as it was before. I turned off the lights and changed into something more comfortable to sleep in. I plopped into bed and hugged my plushie and held it close to me as I fell asleep.

✨️Time skip to morning✨️

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS N' BAKEY!!"

I glared to the side of me and saw Larry hovering over me. I pulled the blankets over my face and groaned.

"Shut up Larry, find something better to do.."

I closed my eyes again until I felt the covers being pulled off of me. I sat up quickly and saw Larry holding them in his arm.

"Get up, besides! We're gonna go ghost hunting today with Sal. We talked about it this morning when I saw him getting his mail."

I stared at Larry and put the both of my hands covering my eyes.

"What time?"

"Right now, we agreed to do it early so we have more time to explore the 5th floor. Plus! He told us that he has a ghost friend!"

I removed my hands from my eyes and sighed. I got up from bed and streched.

"Ok ok fine, but give me my blanket back or I'm not going."

He chuckled and grinned slightly.

"Mkay, catch."

He threw the blanket at me as it landed on my head. I took it off of my head and folded it on my bed. I put my plushie resting on my pillow.

"Gimme a sec to get ready, take your walkie talkie so I can tell you when I'm done."

"Mkay Y/n. See you there." Larry said as he walked out of the room.

I got dressed and brushed out my hair so it wouldnt look like a birds nest. I pressed channel too and talked to Larry.

"Ok Larry I'm ready."

...

"Larry?"

...

"Damnit, his walkie talkie probably died.."

I contacted sal asking where Larry was.

"Hey Sal, do you know where Larry is?"

Static came from the walkie talkie but then I heard Sal start talking from it.

"He's with me on the 4th floor."

"Oh good. For some reason his walkie talkie isn't working so I decided to channel to you."

"What really? It isn't working?" Larry said in the background.

"Yeah Y/n said it isn't working."

...

"Son of a bitch I forgot to charge the damn thing!"

I chuckled then rolled my eyes.

"Poor you dosent have a walkie talkie now.."

Sal chuckled softly and turned back to the walkie talkie.

"Okay Y/n, we'll be waiting."

"I'm on my way now so it won't take too long, Bye bye."

I turned off my walkie walkie and made my way to the 4th floor. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button to take me there. As the doors opened I saw Larry with Sal in front of me.

"Took you long enough.." Larry said.

"Shut up Larry, says the one who's walkie talkie died."

He rolled his eyes and walked in the elevator along with Sal.

"Okaeyy! 5th floor here we come." Larry said as he pressed the button.

It didn't take us long to get to the floor since it was literally the next one. As the doors opened it revealed a dark musty room with some of the wallpaper ripped off of it. The three of us walked out and looked around.

"I feel like it would be better to split up, we'd get more done that way." Sal said to Larry.

"Eh, fine. I don't mind that. But Y/n." He said as he turned to me.

"Give me your walkie talkie so I can tell you guys if I see freaky shit or not."

I looked down at my walkie talkie then at him.

"Ok fine, but if you break it you owe me." I said as I handed it to him.

Larry snickerd a smile as he took the walkie talkie from my hand.

"I believe that you still owe me snacks, remember?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply.

"I forgot about that.."

"Well, we should get going. Time isn't gonna stop for the both of you bickering."

We both looked at Sal then each other.

"You're right, sorry for the hold up."

I could see Sal smile from his eyes and hold up his gear boy to his chest.

"No you're good. Besides, it's funny and entertaining seeing the both of you fight."

I chuckled and smiled along with Sal.

"Okay dudes, I'm gonna go to this side. Explore the other side okay?"

Me and Sal nodded and made our way to 504 where Sal mentioned where he saw his ghost friend. He put his hand on the door knob then turned to me. I looked back at him.

"Ready?"

We both looked at each other for a second, then I nodded my head and smiled.

"Ready when you are Sal."|