chapter 9: clan heads before the fall

A/n: (guys i'm so sorry! i didnt realize that when i tried to post the chapter here last week it never posted im guessing i quit the page too quick? i honestly don't know what happened  so you get chapters 9+10 together here it is!

original a/n: hey guys this is the second to last chapter of the school years arc next week will be the last chapter, then I will be doing an other authors note and respond to the comment I got! After this arc ends Im goin to switch to a monthly release so I can do this wnd not worry about my schoolwork and job so much thanks guys!)

Danzo sat in his compound he read the his reports. Sipping on black tea the bitter drink helped calm his nerves. "report." a ROOT member stepped out of the shadows. "All civilians have been evacuated we have no troops among them the leaks were far greater than we imagined. Our undercover agents are all terminated. And our enemies are advancing." Danzo nodded "dismissed." How did this all go so wrong?
______________________________________________________________________________

Minato looked at the T&I head and the Yamanaka clan head with grim anticipation their looks were not much better. "So its true? All of it?" He didn't need them to answer. After knowing what to look for and having Jiraiya help him he was able to disable the cloaking matrix on his wife's curse mark. The glowing green mark was easily destroyed, the foreign chakra and dna flushed from her system. "guess the bastard decided having an unremovable curse mark was better than an undetectable one." The Toad sage commented. Minato looked furious but he didn't speak. That was a week ago. His own removed shortly after, Kushina insisted they do his in front of the children so they knew they, especially Naruto knew why their childhood was the way it was. Minato sat up as a clone took his seat. "You were never here." he grabbed both their hands and they flashed away.

Hiashi hyuga stood watching his two daughter's training feeling more than a twinge of guilt. After ignoring his older daughter for so long, she had found a teacher better suited for her and she had rocketed levels above her former self. In one year she had gotten so good at her gentle fist she could stalemate Neji even with his father's training. And Hizashi was almost as good of fighter as the hyuga clan head himself head and maybe even a better teacher. By the end of the second she was beating the child, and was even working on modifying the style to suit her better now. He sighed as the tri-pronged kunai given to him by Minato flashed out popping a note with three short sentences, "Everything was true. We act now. Follow the plan." With that he stood up and clapped his hands "Alright that enough, You two have done well. Now listen closely ..."

Shikaku and Choza relaxed as they played Shogi. The two having met for a liitle bit of down time after their kids graduated. "Shame Inochi Couldnt show up today huh, maybe he could loose to you for a little bit." Choza joked. Shikaku laughed. "Yeah shame, he looked up at the sky it was a little before noon. Minato's kunai flashed and out popped the note. After the two read it the two leaned back, Shikaku muttered "To take a page out of my kid's book? Troublesome."

Shibi Aburame paced back and forth inspecting the clans hives Minato's kunai in hand. His was anticipating the note, his clan members were finishing up preparations if they were going against root, they were going to have to counter some of the most dangerous kikaichū mutations in the clan and he wasn't going to be there to lead them as he was on a mission of his own. He read the note and shook his head, Where they ready?

Tsume Inuzuka stared at a picture of her husband, Kiba, in his memorial shrine. Though unprovable she had always knew he his fatal last mission was sabotaged. He had been a thorn in Danzo's side always calling for the accountability of the man and fought against his clan members being used in ROOT. Hana, Her daughter came in to the room holding the Forth's note. She softened her gaze for just a moment "We finally got him. I'll make sure to give him one for you." Then her look Hardened again ready to finally get rid of Danzo.

Fugaku Uchiha waited in the secret room in his compound The clan elders, all combat ready chunins, Jonin, Anbu, and his family with him. He was quietly racking his head around the past few days. Seeing Minato in full Dogeza to apologize to him for not knowing or preventing Danzo and the elders' persecution of his clan left him shocked. The man also negotiated a deal Along with their full rights restored, the clan would be given the harder, and more secretive missions that needed to be done. He Laughed to himself, His clan had supported Orochimaru's Bid for Hokage when his own failed before it started, If that had succeeded his clan would probably be on an operating table right now. The irony of it all. His tri-pronged kuni Glowed and out popped a note. After reading the three short lines he made a few commands "Alright Sasuke, Satsuki, meet with your teacher! Shisui, The hokage requested you fill in for itachi on his anbu team, Itachi will lead the clan, Its happening you know what I expect of you!"