Chapter 13 therapeutic fighting

(A/N: hey guys so heres the new chapter! Also I just posted my first chapter of my naruto x touhou crossover! Please give it a read! )

The days after the slaughter had been a haze for Satsuki Uchiha she had followed her usual schedule in almost auto pilot. Wake up. eat. train. Meet team. train. Do a d rank or two. Train with team 7. Spar with sasuke. Eat with family. Go to bed. It was all she could do to cope. Overnight everything had changed, 1/5th of her clan wanted to betray her family and take over the rest of the clan to try to take over the leaf. And now her big brother had been taken away from her, branded a traitor while the real traitors were treated as Martyrs to protect an unsteady peace. Satsuki wondered how many other traitors were left as 'heros' for a bullshit reason such as this.

Satsuki was angry. She hated her brother's plan from day one. If he exposed the truth of what happened with the clan then he wouldn't have had to do this. It didn't matter if Tekka tried to play the victim if they had been proven as traitors then everyone except the old farts on the Uchiha council would accept it! She hated lying about what had happened, telling everyone that her brother was a traitor he was saving the village not taking his revenge too far! And she loathed what it did too her brother, Sasuke. He wouldn't speak to anyone anymore. He went through the same schedule as her but he would not speak to anyone. It worried her.

She woke up again. After getting ready for the day, she went made breakfast for herself and her brother. They ate in silence once again. Soon they left the Uchiha compound to train. There where team 11 met up before they got their missions was Naruto talking to Akira and some woman named Rumiko. As soon as they got closer everyone but Naruto left. For some reason that made him scowl, until he saw who it was.

"what's that about?"

"Training mostly. Also dad has a joint mission planned for our teams and another today." The blonde said walking away. Satsuki just stared at the boy. Aside from him hiding things, this was something she didn't expect to happen.

When the rest of her team got there she asked her cyclops of a sensei if he knew anything about what Naruto said. The man just eye smiled and told his team not to worry about it. Naruto's words were truthful they did have a 3 team mission the mail services had a major accident happened injuring many postmen and they needed a few ninja teams to run the mail as many of the mail service members were out. The good part was it gave the teams an easy c-rank because it took all week and multiple teams had to do it.

As the teams walked to the post office Naruto and Hinata spared a glance at each other that lasted longer than it really should have. Satsuki frowned at that. But they didn't really interact other than that. In fact, Hinata talked to her for quite a while, thankfully not about the 'Uchiha slaughter' as the villagers were calling it but more about training and their dojutsu. Naruto seemed to try to have conversation with Sasuke about jutsu and other normal conversation pieces before giving up and asking Akamaru if Kiba was house broken yet much to the boy's aggravation. He asked Sakura about her friendship with Ino chatted for a few minutes. He then went towards Shino and asked him about how the 'ninja bugs' as he called them worked. After being given a short but logical and informative answer, he went back and talked to his sibling about swords and music. Satsuki wondered how energetic that boy could be as he circled around to her. He asked her about training and if she learnt any new jutsu recently. She gave a non committal answer. Naruto then buzzed over to Hinata and asked her if she was keeping up on Akira's teachings.

"Ok thats enough Naruto," Kurenai Interrupted "we're not even at the post office yet and you've had a conversation with all your teammates give them some time to breath." The blonde pouted but shut up.