chapter 19 intermission in suna

Walking out of the grass village was a big relief for the group, finally free of danger. Once Minato decided they were far enough away from the group he began giving orders "Now I'm going to flash our guests back to the leaf before we continue our mission. I have peace talks in the sand village so you will accompany me through there on your way to meet the next group of Uzumaki. Start moving to Suna once I leave."

Everyone nodded. "ummm Dad I was given this scroll to show Akira and the others what should I do with it?" Naruto asked

"Make a shadow clone and I'll put a stasis tag on it, it will be frozen until the conditions are met to unfreeze it. That will preserve it until She gets back." The Hokage replied. After the preparations and 'good byes Minato' flashed to konoha.

Kushina took charge and started the march to Suna. "we will be passing through the land of rain to get to the land of wind. Lets have a little race through the land of grass, first of you three to get to the border wins."

The race began. Jiraiya sped in front to make a trail and kushina kept in the back to keep watch. The two younger Uzumaki were faster than Naruto but he was able to keep up using shunshin. The tall grass ruffled with movement as the group rushed to the border. Naruto chained together 3 shun-shin in a row trying to get ahead of His siblings. "Nice job! I was only able to do multiple shun-shin after a month of learning." Mito congratulated.

Menma laughed "Narnar is showing us up, we have to train harder haha!" As he chained three shun-shin of his own to speed ahead.

"Hey brat don't get ahead of me!" Jiraiya grabbed the red headed boy by the scruff of his jacket. "we are headed into rain, its unallied territory at best. You need to be more careful."

Menma nodded sheepishly, as he fell behind jiraiya. The three genin realized now that the race wasn't truly between siblings but of their group and the time it took for news to spread from grass that the uzumaki clan head was reforming the clan. "we're almost at the border." The red head looked at the sky "Let's go dad might be done already."

The border between grass and rain was tenser then the border leaf and grass all guards were alert. the dark browns and grays of the war torn rain juxtaposed the vibrant greens of the grass village. There Jiraiya stopped the group. "Let me check out by myself. Grass is neutral with everyone even if they won't like us for a while, but rain isn't. We were against them in the past wars, so bringing a team with 2 s-rank shin-obi unannounced is asking for trouble. But international treaties say we can't enter or leave unannounced in certain lands without it being seen as an act of aggression. So what we planned to do, your parents and I, was to sign us out and have your father flash us to suna directly."

The three younger shin-obi didn't want to admit it but not having to walk in the hot desert or be soaked in cold rain was a good thing in their books. Feeling their fathers chakra in the special kunai given to him Menma threw it at the ground, a yellow flash later and there Minato was, right in front of them.

"You all ready? Good we'll be in Suna in a flash." The blonde leader teleported his family away with a jovial tone.

The immediate transition between the cool spring climate in grass country and the oppressive heat in Suna was jarring to almost everyone. Jiraiya had dealt with such changes, being Minato's teacher and was unfazed. The group landed large room with pillars and circle windows with a tinted box hiding the Kazekage. Team 11 was surrounded by 10 adult ninja and three child ninja a fan user a puppeteer and a redhead with a gourd of sand.

"Welcome Hokage, I am glad you could make it." Rasa said taking off his hat and showing his face. "You are a bit early for the meeting, may I assume you agreed to the proposal to check my son's seal?"