Salvatore Boarding School

As I drive into the Salvatore Boarding School Parking Lot, I see a middle aged man standing at the doors which lead to the school.

"Alaric" I recognize him as I take a step out of my car and take my sunglasses off while closing the door.

"Aren't you a little to young to be driving?" He asks with a slight smirk on his face as he approaches me.

"Ah, yes. Well aren't you a tad bit to old to still be playing with children." I retort as he looks at me with a unreadable expression on his face.

He chuckles at my comment as he pinches the bridge of his nose in thought.

"You know, since you're going to be one of my students now, I suppose that you better pull up your socks" Alaric says now turning serious

"And what if I don't own socks" I say as I make my way towards the school.

He sighs and follows me while looking as if he is deep in thought when he suddenly stops walking and turns towards me.

"Ethan, you know that you are going to have to take this seriously. If you don't your father-" Alaric starts but doesn't get to finish as he is cut off by me.

"I know my father better than anyone and I know how he gets when he doesn't get what he wants" I say as I walk up the stairs that lead to the school's entrance.

Infront of the door is where two girls stand. One with blonde hair and the other with brunette hair.

"Hi. I'm Lizzie and this is my sister Josie...We're twins." The blonde girl named Lizzie states as she gestures towards her sister, Josie.

"Fraternal" Josie says as if pointing out the obvious.

"Obvs" Lizzie says rolling her eyes at her sister's ability to point out the obvious.

"Well it is certainly a pleasure to meet both of you. My name is Ethan and I'm quite certain your father has told you about me" I say with a smirk gracing my lips as I look back at Alaric who stares at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Believe me the pleasure is all mine" Lizzie says with a slight smirk as she looks me up and down as if she is trying to remember everything about me.

"And I don't think you've ever told us anything about Ethan, Dad?" Josie questions Alaric thoughtfully as she recalls all the conversations she had with her father.

"Let that be a conversation for another day" Alaric says with a quick smile as he looks between both of the twins as if reminding them to do something.

They both look at their father confused before realizing what he is trying to tell them and they audibly sigh.

"What just happened?" I asked confused by the whole situation before me.

"I believe that the girls here, owe you a tour." Alaric says swiftly before looking between Lizzie and Josie again.

Lizzie doesn't waste any time as she quickly hooks her arm around mine before looking at Josie signaling her ti do the same. Both girls turn me around with them as they start moving around the school.

"Be careful" Alaric calls out to us

"Don't worry about us, Dad" Josie says as she turns her head to glance at her father before continuing to walk.

"Yeah we'll be fine, Daddy. " Lizzie says without even sparing her father a glance.

Lizzie and Josie continue to show me around the school. They show me where each faction stays and how the school operates.