Party Crashers

I head back to my room and spent some time reading by my window.

I finished reading a few books in 5 minutes because of my super speed, so I decide to go to the gym.

I work out for a long time until I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey" Lizzie's voice calls out.

"Hey" I say as I flip the giant tire over.

"I was wondering what you were tonight?" She asks.

"Nothing much, probably gonna do some reading and work out some more" I say looking at her.

"Thats cool, Josie and I were wondering if you want to come to our birthday party tonight?" She asks.

"I'd love too" I say as Lizzie smiles.

"It starts at 8" She says as she walks closer to me.

"I guess I'll see you there Love" I say with a slight smirk.

I go to flip the tire again but Lizzie stops me.

"Wait, let me help you" She says as she tries to flip the tire which is way more than double her weight.

"Ughhhh" Lizzie says as she trys to flip it over.

She looks at me in between trying to flip it.

I try to supress a laugh as I watch her.

"I think you got this" Lizzies says as she lets go of the tire and dusts her hands.

"Yeah" I say chuckling.

Lizzie then leaves the room and I start working out again.

After a while I check my watch and realize that it is 7 so I decide to go get ready.

I go take a shower before getting ready.

I wear my normal black button up shirt that I usually wear. I also wear black pants and shoes to match. I also wear a blue suit jacket.

I look in the mirror and adjust my collar before walking out of my room.

I go to my siblings room and knock on the door.

"Come in" Adam's voice calls from behind the door.

I open the door and see Adam, Bree and Chase all dressed up.

Adam is wearing a red button up shirt with a black suit jacket and black pants.

Bree is wearing an elegant blue dress with her hair down.

Chase is wearing a plain white button up shirt with a black suit jacket and black pants.

"I suppose you've been invited as well" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Well, shall we make an entrance" I say with a enormous smirk on my face as I wrap my hands around there shoulders.

We walk to the gym side by side and I open the doors by commanding it to open in my mind.

We walk to the edge of the gym stairs and look down at the party below us.

"Lets join the party" Bree says as she walks down the stairs.

Adam and Chase follow her down the stairs and join the party.

As I am about to descend down the stairs Ric calls out my name from behind me.

"Ric, is there something that you need?" I ask him as I turn around to look at him.

"Josie is missing" He says

And just like that im currently walking through the woods, what a wonderful place to spend my evening.

As we walk we run into Hope Mikealson who talks to Alaric about some stuff and Hope agrees to help us find Josie.

While they were chatting I notice how  Hope looks tonight. She looks different from how she normally does, shes wearing an elegant red dress and has her hair done quite nicely.

But of course her attitude is still the same.

"Come on Ethan" She says as she drags me along with her.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask her quite confused on were she is taking me.

"To save Josie." She responds in a tone that sounds like wasn't it obvious.

"And what makes you think that I would go anywhere with you?" I ask her as we stop walking.

"I know that you will save Josie no matter what sort of feud you have with me." She says as she looks into my eyes.

I got to admit her voice sound different it sounded like a tone I thought I would never hear come out of Hope Mikealson's mouth.

Jealousy....

I look at her and start walking again disregarding what she said and her tone of voice.

Penelope and Mg are outside and look at us as we walk.

"You gonna howl at the moon wearing that?" Penelope says as we stop walking.

"Sorry, no time for bitchy banter." Hope fires back.

"Actually... I could use your help finding Josie." Hope states

At these words Penelope's face turned into worry.

"What happened?" She asks

"Apparently, her possessed biological mother buried her alive in the cemetery." Hope states

"We're coming with you." Penelope says as she and Mg walk up to us.

We walk until we reach the cemetery.

"MG, listen for her breathing." Hope says

"Hold on." Mg responds

"I hear something. Shovel." He says

Mg digs the grave and a zombies crawls out of it.

I kick it knocking its head off its neck.

"To kill a walker, you got to go for the brain. Everybody knows that." Mg tells Hope and Penelope

"Yeah, every nerd maybe." Penelope responds

"Just call it a zombie." Hope says.

At these words more zombies crawl out of the graves.

"Zombies." Hope says

"Plural." Mg says