Apologies

"Fine" I say as I turn around to face her.

"What do you want to say?" I ask her as I walk past her to create some distance.

"Im sorry okay. I didn't mean to kiss Landon, he just kissed me and I didn't know what to do. I've lost so many people in my life and I don't want to lose you. Im sorry, Im so so sorry." Hope says on the verge of crying as she covers her face with her hands.

I walk closer to her and I remove her hands from covering her face.

Once I remove her hands she immediately looks down at the floor.

"Hope look at me" I say softly.

She doesn't listen to me so I use my fingers to gently lift her chin up slightly.

"I would never leave you. I was just filled with so much rage and hatred for Landon that I took it out on you and I'm so sorry that I did that. Can you forgive me?" I ask her as I remove my fingers from her chin.

She closes her eyes for a few seconds and then opens them again.

"Of course" She says slightly smiling.

I smile at her and wrap my arms around her, placing my chin on her head.

She wraps her arms around my torso and leans her head on my chest.

We stay like that for a while.

"Hey, I think we should probably go check up on Dorian" I whisper into her ear.

"Yeah" She says softly as I release her from my grip.

We leave the room and walk to the library to see what Dorian is doing.

We enter the library and see Dorian standing on a ladder looking through books.

"Find anything yet?" Hope asks Dorian

"Necromancy is everywhere in occult literature. It's a form of sorcery that dates back to ancient Greece. It involves the ability to communicate with and raise the dead. But there's nothing about a specific necromancer, so whoever this dude is, he's been erased from history like every other monster that comes looking for the knife." Dorian states

"Is there any way to stop him
from bringing back dead people. Because if this week is any indication, it's kind of becoming a thing." Hope says

"Hell, yeah it is" I say a bit annoyed.

"I'll look into it, but tomorrow's my day off, so it might take a minute." Dorian says as he gets off the ladder

"Well, I hope you have a relaxing day" I tell him as I give him a low five.

"Evil never takes a holiday, Dorian." Hope says looking at him.

"Hope, give the guy a break he literally works everyday of the year" I say looking towards Dorian.

"Evil may not take a holiday but every year on Remembrance Day, I do." He responds to Hope

"I write my letters, pack my lunch and I head to the cemetery and ring that bell in honor of my dead family." Dorian explains

"So for the next 24 hours, ask Dr. Saltzman." Dorian says

"Fair. But I'm worried about him." Hope says

"Do you think he's okay?" Hope asks clearly worried about.

"He's fine, he's just going through a bit of a rough patch" I say as I look at Hope.

"Yeah and I think after the week he's had, he needs a nap. And a therapist." Dorian says

"Maybe he should take a vacation of his own." I suggest.

"Yeah, take these to him for me, would you?" He says handing some books to Hope.

Hope and I walk out the library and start walking towards where Ric is.

"Here let me take these off your hands Love." I say taking all the books from her hand.

"Thanks" She says smiling.

"I'll be back, could you take this to Ric for me" She asks me.

"Of course" I say as I start walking towards Ric and she walks in the opposite direction.

I leave the books next to Ric and leave him to talk to Rafael and Cassie.

I walk to my room to find the door open and Adam, Bree and Chase inside.

"What's going on here?" I ask them as I enter the room.

"We are going out to have some fun and we want you to join us." Bree says looking at me.

"Where to exactly?" I ask curiously

"To the Mystic Grill" Chase responds.

"Yeah, I heard they have some killer milkshakes" Adam says smiling excitedly.

"So what do you say?" Bree asks me.

I stand there for a few seconds thinking about it. After I arrived at the Salvatore School I really bever got the chance to have fun and spend time with my family.

"When do we go?" I ask them smiling.

I tell Ric that I'm not gonna be here for the day and he tells me that it's okay amd that he will handle things with the Necromancer.

Adam, Bree, Chase and I walk to where my car is parked.

"I call Shotgun" Adam says jumping into the front passenger seat.

"Can I drive?" Bree asks.

"No, I rather let Adam prank me again than let you drive my car" I say laughing as I get into the drivers seat.

Bree and Chase get into the backseat and I start driving.

"Wait, a minute does that mean Adam can prank you?" Chase asks smirking.

"Yeah, can I?" Adam asks excited.

"God no" I say laughing.

"I think I know what we should do" Bree says holding her phone up.

"Carpool Karaoke" She says loudly.

Adam and Chase groan

"Oh come on guys it will be fun, just like the old times" I say turning my head to look at them and then turning my head to continue driving.

"Fine" Adam and Chase say trying to act annoyed.

But as soon as Bree turns on the music, they start singing on the top of their lungs.

We sing a lot of songs while we drive to the Mystic grill and after a couple more songs we arrive.

"We're here" I say switching of the ignition and removing my seatbelt.