Surprise Visit

THE NEXT DAY

You know I was slightly shocked when I woke up to the news that Lizzie had an accident in the kitchen.

Right now I'm walking through the halls of the Salvatore School when I come across a class that is making an abundant amount of noise.

I find that quite strange as the professors at the school are always making sure their classes are quite and well behaved.

So I decided to adventure into the class and most of the students are too busy focusing on their own conversations to notice me enter the classroom but three people notice me. Hope Mikaelson, Josie Saltzman and Lizzie Saltzman.

The three girls stare at me as I make my way towards the teacher's desk and sit down on their chair while throwing my feet up on the table.

"So where's your guy's teacher right now?" I ask loudly seeing who would answer me first.

"He's running late" Josie responses quickly while looking at the clock.

"Let me guess, Dorian is your teacher?" I ask Josie and I watch her take time to comprehend the simple question but before she could answer Lizzie speaks up.

"Yeahh, and he's late like everyday" Lizzie says nodding in my direction and I notice Josie glaring at her.

I also notice that Josie and Lizzie sitting next to each other and Hope sitting alone.

The door to the classroom then almost falls off it's hinges when a disoriented Dorian enters the room.

"Hello there Dorian" I say with a smirk on my face as I turn my chair to face him.

"Hello Ethan" Dorian says with a forced tight lipped smile as he approaches the desk.

I get up from his chair and gesture fir him to take a seat while I take the books from his hand and place it on his desk.

"What are you doing here Ethan?" Dorian asks me with an unamused tone as he flips through his books.

"I'm offended by that Dorian, why can't I just have a normal day" I say as I sit on the side on the desk and grab the textbook from him flipping to thr last page he went over with the class.

"When's the last time you had a normal day?" Dorian asks as he snatches the textbook back from me.

"Considering everything, a pretty long time ago" I say with a slight smile on my lips.

"Well are you gonna stand here or you gonna take a seat?" Dorian asks as he looks at me with a confused expression.

"Really?" I ask surprised that he would even let me be in his class due to my reputation.

He nods his head slightly and I make a mental note to thank him later. I turn around to look for any empty seats and turns out the only empty seat is next to the one and only Hope Mikealson.

My eyes light up seeing the only place available is next to her and I march over to her place and take a seat next to her.

"Hello there, Love." I say with a quick smirk on my face as she turns her head to look at me unamused.

"Hello Ethan" She says forcing a smile while looking at me, a bored tone audible in her voice.

"Well don't be so happy to see me now,  Love" I say with sarcasm lacing my voice.

"I would say I'm happy to see you but that would be a lie and I don't particularly like lying" She says with a slight smirk as she waves her pen in the air gesturing towards me.

"Who ever knew that the Saint could become the Sinner" I say shaking my head with a slight proud smile on my face.

She smiles a bit but quickly bits her lip to supress her smile.

"Find that amusing Mikealson " I ask her with slight smirk as I turn to face her.

"Not. At. All" She says leaning in slightly as she looks to the front of the class as Dorian starts his lesson.

For the entire lesson I basically fidget with a pen that Hope gave me after I begged her for it.

"Here's your pen back Love" I say as Hope and I walk out of the class.

"You can keep it" Hope says politely as she tries to walk past me.

"No I insist you keep it" I tell her quite nicely as I try to put the pen back in her hand.

"No, keep it" she says shoving the pen into my hand.

We keep on giving the pen to each other back and forth until I hear people call my name.

I turn around to look at the people who had just called me.