Mission: Mop Head

After Skylar and I finish singing, Alaric decides to gives us all a pop damn quiz.

"Indiana. Crossroads of America. What's the capital?" Ric asks us

"Ric, I've been around for hundreds of years. You think I haven't been to Indiana and that I don't know what the capital is." I say looking at him.

"Fine then, you don't answer any of the questions." Ric says.

"That's unfair" Hope conplains.

"Alls fair, in capitals I guess" I say confused.

"Okay, back to my question" Ric says.

"We learned that in, like, eighth grade." Bree says looking at Adam, Chase and I.

"Oh, good, then you guys should know it." Ric says looking at Bree.

"She didn't say we absorbed the information." Hope says with a bit of sass

"Yeah, well, you're not saying much of anything.Look, if you can't handle grade school geography... you're gonna flunk all your exams." Ric says to Hope

"Are Lizzie and Josie studying? Maybe you should focus on them." Skylar says smirking.

"Yeah, well, they're still in Europe with Caroline, thank God." Ric says relieved.

"Religion has no place in the classroom, Dr. Saltzman. The Supreme Court made sure of that with its ruling on Engel v. Vitale. And Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana. We all are getting an "A's" in geography." Chase says while smiling being proud of himself.

"Yeah. Chill." Adam says

"Take the next left. He's on the move." Hope says to me.

"All right." I say turning left.

"Indiana is surrounded by what four states?" Ric asks.

Everyone groans in annoyance.

"I thought we just established that we are dominating geography." I say.

"Fine. Then let's move on to science." Ric says

"18 and a half hours is a long time to spend on the road, and even longer when you're being car-schooled." Skylar says tired of Ric.

"Mm." Everyone except Ric says.

"Is this the place?" I ask Hope as we pull up to a house.

"Yup. And not a moment too soon." Hope says smiling as she opens the car door.

"Pretty sure you were about to tell us how babies are made."Adam says as he starts getting out of the car.

We all the out of the car and stand in front of the house where Mop head is supposed to be.

"Hey, before we go in there, I just want to make sure we're clear." Alaric says as he stops walking.

"Don't worry, we're crystal. We're the Avengers" Hope says looking at him.

"I was more of a DC kid." Ric says.

"Really?" I ask him in suprise

"Then we're the Justice League" Adam says

"Either way, we're a team" Bree says

"So how do you want to do this, hmm Fireball? Wind torrent?" Skylar asks Ric

"I was thinking we'd knock." Ric says as we walk up to the door.

"They'll never see that coming." I say smirking as I look around the neighborhood.

"We should come in hot. There could be a Jabberwocky on the other side of that door, for all we know."Hope says motioning to the door

"Nonsensical poem written by?" Ric asks.

"Not this again" I say sighing into my palm

"Charles Dodgson." Hope answers

"Wrong. Lewis Carroll." Ric corrects

"The pen name of Charles Dodgson." Chase tells him.

"I'm crushing English, too" Hope says as she busts down the door of the house.

Since me and Skylar are vampires we can't enter the house so we just watch.

"Hi. Uh, uh, what-what are you watching?" Hope asks an old couple awkwardly.

"Oh...I'm so sorry that we've ruined your lunch. I...I-I promise we're gonna replace your door." Ric says awakwardly motioning to the door on the floor.

We then leave the house and walk to the car.

"That's some compass. We're in the wrong place." Skylar says annoyed

"Someone knew we were coming." Hope says irratated as she finds Landon's bracelet in the mailbox.

We all get back into the car and Hope uses Landon's bracelet to do a locator spell.

Hope directs me on where to go but before we can reach our destination we see a couple of guys working on something.

I pull up next to them and decide to talk to them.

"Can I help you?" A guy wearing a blue uniform asks.

"Yeah, I hope so. Uh..." Ric says

"Say, what's going on here?" I ask the man as Ric, Hope and I exit the car.

"Gas leak. Don't worry, though, we have it under control." He responds

"Um, we're looking for..." Alaric says as he trys to think.

"The highway." Hope says quickly.

"See, we're lost, and we...well, we saw you guys,and we thought we'd ask for directions." I say to the man.

"Yeah, at the end of the road, you make a right. Can't miss it." The man says

"Thanks." I thank him

"All right, let's go, Jessica and Steve" Alaric says glancing at both of us.

Hope makes a confused face at the fake names.

"Jessica and Steve? Really?" Hope says to Alaric

"Yeah, you picked the most damn generic names to ever exist. Guess that's why Caroline named Lizzie and Josie" I say smirking while everyone laughs except Ric

"Okay, Okay, I admit I'm bad at names but I've been part of enough cover-ups to smell one a mile away." Ric says seriously.

"Do you think they're after Landon?" Bree asks worried.

"Come on, I thought you were over that freaking garden gnome." I say as turn to look at her.

"Uh-um I am" She stutters and I could tell she was lying through her teeth.

"You're are terrible liar" I say in a sing song voice.