A Dragon Lady

"How are you guys here?" I ask as I hug my two brothers and my one and only sister.

"Mr Davenport said we are finally old enough to travel" My sister Bree says with a amused voice as she looks around the school.

"Yeah it was awesome the way the machine shook and we ended up here" Adam my brother says with a goofy smile on his face.

"Technically the machine transported us here using Mr Davenports newly developed technology" Chase my youngest brother states while correcting Adam.

"Who is this?" Bree says as she looks behind me to see Hope standing there.

"This is Hope. Hope these are my siblings Adam, Bree and Chase." I introduced them to each other while gesturing in between them.

"Hey" Adam, Bree and Chase say at the same time while looking at Hope.

"Hi" Hope says back with a small smile playing on her lips as she looks at them.

"Well we are gonna go find our rooms" Bree says as she, Adam and Chase start walking down the hall.

"So those are you're siblings?" Hope asks her smile turning into a smirk as she turns her body to face me.

"Yep" I say looking past her at my siblings as they disappear down the hallway.

"They seem nicer than you" Hope says as she looks down at the pen in my hand.

"And the Saint turned Sinner strikes again" I say with a slight smile on my lips.

"Well I hope you enjoy writing with your pen. Maybe you could write me a poem" Hope says as she looks at me satisfied with herself.

I look down in my hand and see the pen that I borrowed from her still in my hand.

"Oh you're good" I say while trying to shove the pen into her hands but it's no use as she dodges out of the way.

"Ethan, you coming?" I here Chase's voice ring throughout the hall as he calls me from down the hall

"Yep" I say loudly before looking at back as hope and speaking.

"This is not over yet" I say as I run down the hall to catch up with my family.

"Oh I think it is" She calls out after me as I continue to run down the hall way.

I stop in my tracks and spin on my heels to see her smiling back at me.

"We'll see" I say to her with a slight smile on my lips as I turn around and continue running down the hall.

I run into someone while I'm running so I instantly stop amd apologize.

"Im so sorry" I say as I kneel on the ground to pick up her books for her as I made her drop it.

"Its okay" Josie says while smiling. Gods she's always so happy, I wonder how she does it.

"How have you been recently?" I ask her as get up from the ground I hand her books back to her.

"I'm good, and how about you?" She asks with a smile while tilting her head towards me.

"I'm doing fantastic, Love" I say to her as Iean slightly closer to her. She blushes slightly but gets over it quickly.

"Well I better get going, see you later Love." I say as I take a step back from her.

"Uh-Yeah see you later" She stutters slightly before turning on her heels and leaving.

I start heading towards my room when Alaric randomly jumps in front of me.

"We have a problem" He says urgently as he drags me somewhere.