Rebekah Mikaelson

3rd Person

Ethan stands looking into the Mikaelson Compound trying to stop the memories from flooding his head, when a blonde with the stunning resemblance to barbie vamp speeds in front of him.

"Rebekah Mikaelson" Ethan says looking at the blonde vampire infront of him. "Why, you don't need to be so bloody formal." Rebekah says while while closing the door behind Ethan.

"Why have you called me Rebekah. I know from personal experience that you don't ever call anyone even if it is a life or death situation." Ethan says while folding his arms and looking at Rebekah.

"Oh come on, not with that again" Rebekah says while looking at the ground.

"Okay then, but why have you called me here?" Ethan says as he puts his hands in his pockets while looking around the compound.

Rebekah does not answer but just beckons Ethan to follow her into the dinning hall.

"You know I remember all the times you and Nik would come here after creating mayhem and act innocent as if you both didn't do anything." Rebekah says smiling softly as she runs her hand along the chair where Nik usually sat down at for dinner.

"Yes, of course. We would always get scolding from Elijah, and Hayley would always take his side" Ethan says with an unreadable expression while looking up at the giant portrait of Elijah on the wall.

"I am sorry, you know." Rebekah says looking at Ethan, who just looks at her with a blank expression.

"Nik and Elijah were like family to you and you should have got the chance to say goodbye and I should have told you that they were gone sooner and I'm really sorry. Even with Hayley, I didn't even tell you that she's gone Freya did it and she told me how upset you were after. " Rebekah finishes ranting and takes a deep breath.

"Im sorry" Rebekah says after she calmed down.

"It's okay Rebekah. I get it you know. Grieving takes time and you were closer to them than I ever was." Ethan says as he walks closer to Rebekah.

"Thank you" Rebekah says as she looks at Ethan.

"For what?" Ethan asks confused as he stands in front of her.

"Understanding" She says as she looking into his eyes and a message passes through them. Saying much more than words can.

"The reason I called you here is a secret matter and you can not tell anyone about this, because we are trying to gather Nik's ashes." Rebekah says with a sigh.

"What?" Ethan says as he stumbles backwards in shock.

"What about Elijah's?" Ethan asks as he gains his composure again.

"We only had one choice and we choose Nik." Rebekah says looking down ashamed of herself.

"Why? Why only one? Elijah is family too. You can't just leave him. He made the exact same sacrifice that Nik made..." Ethan stops suddenly and starts holding his chest.

Ethan's body slowly starts to fall and his breathing becomes heavy.

Rebekah runs up infront of Ethan and trys to figure out what happened.

Ethan struggling breathing and fall to his knees while grabbing his chest.

Rebekah could hear his heart start slowing and she gets worried. She walks closer to him and kneels down infront of him.

"Ethan, ETHAN!" Rebekah screams while shaking Ethan violently as he still holds on to his chest screaming his guts out.

"No, no, no... STOPPP." Ethan lets out a gut wrenching scream that made the compound start to shake.

Rebekah crawls away in fear and quickly vamp speeds behind a pillar as the foundation of the building starts to shake.

Suddenly Ethan stops screaming and the compound stops shaking. Ethan's head falls slightly towards the ground.

Rebekah approaches Ethan carefully and slowly.

"Ethan..." She calls out to Ethan but he doesn't move a muscle.

Ethan then slowly lifted his head up and his eyes glowed green and a smirk began to grow on his face.

"Rebekah Mikaelson" Ethan's voice echoed throughout the compound.

"Ethan..." Rebekah said dangerously slow and she backed up.

"Wow, you look scared" Ethan says as he let's out a chuckle as he stands up.

Rebekah lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

"What in the bloody hell was that about?" Rebekah says as she walks closer to Ethan.

"Don't know, probably a chip malfunction. I guess I have to check that out later" Ethan says as he walks past Rebekah.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah asks Ethan as he walks towards the dinning hall.

"Home" Ethan says as he walks out of the Mikaelson Compound.

Ethan continues walking until he hears his phone ring.

He takes it out of his pocket and sees that Hope Mikaelson is calling him.

"Hello" Ethan says as he answered the call.

"Where are you?" Hope asks in a hushed voice.

"On my way back. Why?" Ethan asks in a confused tone.

"We were all starting to get worried cause you have been gone for so long. Also Skylar has been frantic ever since you left guess she is more obsessed with you than I thought" Hope says with a questionable tone.

"Well tell everyone not to be to worried I'll be back soon enough." Ethan says before ending the call.

Turns out while Ethan was talking to Hope he managed to come across a gas station.

He starts walking towards it and once he enters the building he looks at the one person inside the building.

"Hello, Welcome in to New Orleans Gas. Im Kayla and feel free to ask me anything" A teenage girl says with a whole lot of sass, from behind a counter while filing her nails.

Ethan appoarches her and as she looks up she begins to smile.

"And who are you cutie?" She asks him while checking him out.

"Your worst nightmare" Ethan says as he grabs her head and compels her to stay still and to not scream.

Ethan walks behind the counter and pulls Kayla's her out of the way so he could see her neck.

"Umm, you look delicious" Ethan says as he runs his fingers over Kayla's neck.

Ethan bares his fangs and his vamp face appears and he sinks his teeth into the girl's neck.

He keeps on feeding off her blood until her body slumps to the ground.
Dead.

Ethan wipes the blood off his mouth and walks outside the gas station.

He lights a match and tosses it near on of the fuel tanks.

The tank catches on fire amd blows up causing the other tanks to follow suit.

Soon the entire building is covered in flames and Ethan walks away heading back to Mystic Falls.