A Nice Talk

We all then run through the woods after Hope did the locator spell.

Turns out the monster is at the Salvatores school stable.

While we are running, a phone starts ringing.

"Im horrible at lying, you're great at it" Lizzie says as she passes the phone to Landon

"Your the favorite" Landon says as she passes the phone to Hope.

"You're his best friend" Hope says as she passes the phone to me.

"You're the Hero" I say as I pass the phone to Lizzie.

"Hi Daddy" Lizzie says as she answers the call and puts it on speaker.

We all stop running and listen.

"Hi Lizzie, I just wanted to check in and see how things are going?" Rick says

"Good" Lizzie says.

"Define good Lizzie, cause I just tracked Danas body to the glove box" Ric says.

"Listen Dad, there's this really huge spider but MG's comic books know how to kill it" Lizzie says.

"Listen don't move, Just tell us where you are and Matt and I are on our way." Ric says.

"And where is Hope and Ethan?" Ric says.

"Sorry Daddy guess you have trust us" Lizzie says as she hangs up.

We then continue running until we make it to the stable.

Lizzie and Josie run into the stable while the rest of us stand outside.

Rafael comes out of the building first then we hear Hope, Lizzie and Josie say a spell.

After a couple of seconds they come outside covered in goo.

I hold back my urge to laugh.

Then we walk back to the Salvatore Boarding School.

I sit on the dock for a long time and then Hope comes and sits next to me.

"So much for living my life as a normal teenager" Hope says.

"Is life ever normal for us?" I ask her.

"No I don't think so" Hope says looking at me.

"I have a question." Hope says.

I nod at her

"How do you and the rest of your family have such different abilities then us?" Hope asks.

"I was wondering when someone was going to ask that question" I say as I chuckle and look down.

"You see, we aren't really supernatural beings. We are more like superhuman. When we were younger, we had a Bionic chip planted in out necks. That Bionic chip gives us our powers. And something else you should know is that we are not from around here." I say

"When I say that you probably think that I mean that we are from the UK but no. We are from an entire different dimension." I say looking at her

When I am done talking Hope looks like she has been hit by a meteor.

"Are you okay love? "I ask concerned by the expression on her face.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine" she says

"This is all big news though" She says

"Yeah, that's why you're sitting down love" I say smirking.

She chuckles at my antics

"Something you should also know is that by last name is Davenport" I say.

"Does that name ring a bell" I ask smirking.

"Yeah, my dad always used to talk about you. He said that you were both like partners in crime" She says amazed.

"Niklaus truly was a talkative man" I say smiling while I look up at the sky.

"I miss him a lot" Hope says

"Me too" I say as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask

She nods and looks at me.

"How many showers did it take you to get that goo out of your hair?" I ask smirking

"You don't wanna know" she says laughing.

I start laughing with her and we enjoy our night talking to each other.

I then walk her to her room and say goodnight.

I then go to my room and go to bed