Back From Hell

"Come on let's goo" Bree says excitedly as she walks to one of the tables and takes a seat.

Adam, Chase and I follow her and take a seat at the same table.

"So what do you guys want to order?" I ask them.

"Chocolate milkshake with whip cream and oreo crumble on top" Adam says excitedly

"That's one of my favorites, trust me your gonna like it." I say to him.

"I heard they have some good fries, so I'm gonna order a basket of them" Bree says.

"And I think that I'm gonna get a classic pepperoni pizza cause you can never go wrong with that." Chase says.

"Thats true you can never ever go wrong with a pepperoni pizza and Bree, Im telling you that the fries here are to die for" I say and I see a waiter walking towards our table.

She asks Adam, Bree and Chase for their orders and then she asks me for mine.

"Can I get a Oreo ice cream milkshake with whip cream and chocolate shavings and chocolate syrup on the top. Aswell as cheeseburger and a peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the bottom." I tell her

"Okay, is that all?" She asks me as she finishes writing on her notepad

"Yes" I respond and she walks off to tell the kitchen our order.

"Why did you order two milkshakes?" Bree asks me curiosly.

"Yeah, and why did you put whip cream on the bottom?" Adam asks confused.

"It's for a friend and they like it that way. Trust me I know that the whipped cream on the bottom is weird" I say smiling.

My phone then starts buzzing and I go to look at it and see that Mr Davenport is calling me.

"Excuse me, I have to take this" I tell them as I get up from my chair and walk towards the back of the building.

"Hello" I say as I answer the phone

"Hey, Ethan look I'm sorry about what happened last time when you came home. I was upset about you letting Douglas go but now I know that you made the right decision" Dr Davenport says.

"I'm happy that you finally realize that I had to let Douglas go but why did you have to wait so long to call me?" I ask

"Because I manged to captured Douglas and lock him in one of my remote facilities" Mr Davenport says obviously proud of himself.

"That's amazing, now at least we don't have to deal with him anymore. I have to go now but I hope we can speak again soon" I say wanting to go back to the Grill.

"Okay, Bye Ethan" Mr Davenport says and I cut the call.

I check the time and put my phone in my pocket once again.

"Ethan" I hear a familiar voice call out.

I turn my head to the side to who called me and suddenly I wanted to die.

I saw a woman with green eyes and light brown hair.

"Skylar" I say not believing my eyes.

"Hello Ethan" She says mischievously.

"How? you died I saw you die" I say confused.

"There was a flash of light and then I was here." She says as she walks closer to me.

I immediately know who did this. The damn Necromancer, when ever I see him again I'm gonna kill him.

"Ethan" Adam, Bree and Chase call out.