Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

It has already been three whole days and I still haven't thought on how should I approach the student council president whom I needed to win over.

Unlike me who was easy going, lazy, stubborn and arrogant, she's the complete opposite of me.

She was smart, strict, hardworking and most of all gorgeous.

I have run-ins with her a couple of times before due to my tardiness or my skipping and all I knew was that she hated my guts or to be precise, she hated people like me who doesn't care about anything and everything because of our rich parents.

Well, she's right. I'm one of those people who took things for granted.

She's also well known in this school to be the 'ice princess'. In all my years, I haven't seen her with any friends except her loyal vice President.

The vice president, whom my number one rival in being the most popular was also her number one suitor. I just don't know why she wouldn't date him. Admittedly, they do look good with each other.

I know my usual tactics and pick up lines won't work with her. She's not like the other students here that'll jump into me the second I showed them interest.
Now I need to find a way for her to finally recognize me.

It's academically impossible for me to show off. Studying gave me a lot of headache. It'll be too much for my tiny brain that I'm afraid it might explode.

As I walked around the field while making a plan and various strategies, I failed to notice the on coming ball that's headed in my direction.

BAM!

"Oh my goddness! Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry!"

I heard voices but most of them were blur and I can't comprehend anything. My head's spinning and my visions were a blur.

"It's okay, I'll handle this." Said the voice. It was familiar but I can't put a face on it. "Go back to the game."

I sat and shook my head slowly to clear my vision. My eyes widened when I saw the girl that I needed to woo sitting closely beside me.

"What the hell happened?"

"Our team was clearing the ball and unfortunately it went towards your head. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm good." I replied. This was my chance I needed to make a good conversation with her. "I never peg you for a soccer girl."

"I'm not. It's one of my responsibilities as the student council president to oversee the matches and our school is the host tonight."

"Oh..." I feint in innocence. "I thought you're cheering for your boyfriend." I then pointed at the school's vice president.

"Jungkook's not my boyfriend. He's just my friend."

"If you say so." I shrugged and waited for her reaction but I saw none. She wasn't defensive nor reactive. She's just... Blank. "I think I'm a little dizzy." I faked when I stood up and wiggle a little, if I have to get this girl then I need to do everything to make her like me.

"Let me take you to the clinic." Yes! She took the bait! "I just have to inform the team, wait here."

She went back and told one of the coaches about it then ran back here, I remained seated as I watched her move. "Come on, let me help you up." She held me by the shoulder and I took this opportuniy to wrap my arms around her waist. It was the first time that I have gotten this close to her and at that point, I felt a very thick wall around her.