chapter thirteen

When I woke up the next morning, my eyes struggle to adjust to the light. I groan and try to swivel my body, so the light is blocked, but an arm prevents me from doing so. My eyes snap down to my waist, where a large veiny hand lays.

"Ew, you pervert, get off," the small shriek comes from my mouth before I can stop it.

My second oldest brother is startled awake, his entire body jerking slightly away from me as he tries to wake his tired body up. In the process, his body falls off my bed.

"Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you, Alec. I thought you were a stranger." A small and sheepish smile rises on my face.

"It's fine, bellissima, just check first," he gets up from the floor, dusting the invisible dirt from his body. Beautiful.

Holy shit, he's not wearing a shirt. Alec has a large six-pack, and without something over the top of his chest, I can see all of the hard work he must have put in, to ensure that his body is like that. He's also very tan.

I avert my eyes, feeling as if I'm intruding. After all, he is my brother, and incest is not really my thing.

"I'm going to pick something for you to wear today Ami. Only because you, me, Alex and dad have a meeting to attend. Usually, you'd pick your own clothes," my head bobbles up and down, deeming his statement as reasonable.

He walks into my closet, coming out a couple of minutes later, a few items of clothing in his hands.

"I think that the skirt is a little bit too short, and I'm sure that father and the rest of the boys will agree, but as long as no one sees up it, you're all good." A tiny smile graces Alec's lips. "I will turn around and let you get changed, but please hurry, bellissima, we're on a tight schedule, today." Beautiful.

I nod, waiting for my older brother to turn around, before putting the clothes on, careful to not injure my already sore body. I mutter an 'I'm done,' letting Alec know that he can turn back around.

He seizes me into his arms, and walks down the stairs, going down each stair gently, and holding me very close to his body. I guess to keep me safe from hurting myself further. My father and Alexander are at the bottom of the stairs, both of them on them on their phones, which are the newest model.

My father scrunches his nose, taking a peek at Alec's attire.

"Please get ready for the meeting, Alec. Our guests will be here in fifteen minutes." My father says, authority spilling from his tone.

"Of course, father. I'll be back in five minutes, Ami," my second oldest brother kisses my forehead softly, before setting me on the sofa, that sits towards the edge of the room.

He walks upstairs confidently, while my father, Alexander, and I wait. They seem to be very impatient, but I have all the time in the world. I don't really want to go to this silly meeting about... who knows what.

Alec comes rushing down the stairs, buttoning up his suit, looking very professional.

"Shall we go?" My father asks rhetorically.

The boys nod their heads, not verbally responding. I thought that verbal responses were really important in this family. It turns out that I thought wrong. My dad approaches me, swooping down, and picking my body up, holding me in his arms. We walk in silence up to what I think is the third floor.

I wouldn't know since I was never allowed up here. Alexander opens a large set of double doors and an extremely big conference table. There are three seats at the head of the table, and around fifteen on each side.

Alexander is at the head of the table, on the right side, and Alec is on the left spot, at the head of the table, leaving only the middle spot to be free.

My father pushes the middle chair back and makes himself comfortable, me on his lap.

"You are not going to talk during the meeting unless you need something, Ami. I'll give you my phone, and a pair of AirPods. You can just watch YouTube. Don't even think of putting something inappropriate on. I can look down at any second." my dad says, his eyes focusing on mine.

I nod my head, before giving him a small 'ok,' indicating that I understand his rules.

"Good, and I don't like your skirt. It's very short. I am not letting you wear it again."

I decide not to respond to this statement, instead of letting my gaze travel to the window that gives me a good view of the back garden. My father passes me a pair of AirPods pros, which I place in each ear carefully.

Taking the phone from his grip, I turn YouTube on, typing up in the search bar, 'The Sturniolo Triplets.' Back in Melbourne, I would watch them twenty-five, eight. They were my comfort show. I literally loved them.

In a matter of minutes, people walk into the conference room, looking very confident and professional. I gulp, feeling quite intimidated by their presence. Around thirty people men walk in. They all seem to be above thirty, and some even try to look between my legs, making me quite uncomfortable.

Nearly an hour has passed, and I've watched four of the Sturniolo videos. I'm a Chris girl. I see lots of the men look at my short skirt and small waist. Some of them even lick their lips, and a few have tight pants.

I wriggle around on my father's lap, trying to shield my body from the people's view. I don't like attention, especially when it is from middle-aged men. My dad must have noticed since he snaps to the men in Italian.

"Se continui a guardare mia figlia, ti strappo i bulbi oculari dalle orbite. Allora forse imparerai a smettere di fissare." His sentence is chilling and causes a small shiver to go down my spine, but the statement seems to have the right effect on people because they all stop looking. If you keep looking at my daughter, I will rip your eyeballs from their sockets. Then maybe you'll learn to stop staring.

"Riposa, mia dolcezza," my father whispers near my ear softly, stroking my hair. Rest, my sweet.

My head falls gently against his chest, as my dad passes the phone to Alexander to hold for me. The episode of 'Dance Moms' continues playing, while my oldest brother holds the screen still, focusing his attention on the meeting.

I listen and watch as Christy and Abby yell at each other. I snicker to myself, but keep it in my head.

I could get used to this.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this chapter!!! Please remember to vote, comment, and keep reading. Also, thank you for 2.2k reads, and lots of votes!!! I hope to see you all tomorrow when I update. I love you all. Byeeeeeeeee <<<3